English

Credit to artist!!!

In the afternoon, Kara would stop by your room and be taught English by you. You can speak English fluently. And Kara wants to learn it. So why not?

"Repeat after me. Let'd go hang out."

"Letz go haang owt."

"You got it."

"Yu gott it."

"No wait-"

"No wayt-"

"Don't repeat that."

"Don't repe- wait, My bad. Hahahaha."

"Hahahahahaha."

You think this is the best way to hang out more. Despite the fact you like to be with him, and he was the first Matsuno to meet you, both really haven't had some time together...alone.

"Okay, let's try something else."

"Can you tell me how to say handsome?"

"Handsome."

"Thank you precious~"

You blushed. He has tricked you at calling him handsome. How gullible. But again, that was smart.

"What's wrong Y/N? Can't handle my beauty?"

You blushed even deeper. You grabbed the nearest pillow and covered your face on it.

"Non non. Don't cover that beautiful face of yours sweetie~"

You couldn't handle it anyomre. This man us killing you. How can someone be soo hot?

"Now now. Are you going to help me with my English or are you going to continue thinking of me?" Smooth~

"Fine! I'LL HELP YOU!!!" You yelled. Your entire face was red. You nearly had a nosebleed.

"My Y/N, you look like a rose. And a beautiful one in fact."

"Stop already! :)" you said, but in reality, you want him to continue.

"Fine fine. You're the boss."

You grabbed your journal and read what it said next. " Repeat after me. I think you are amazing!"

"Ey thenk yu ar amaezinng"

"Repeat. You are special."

"Yuu ar speshal"

"Pft..and-.hahahahahaha!!!"

"Pft and- hahahahahahahaha!!"

"Hey! Quit doing that!!"

"Why? You told me to repeat?"

"Not me laughing!"

"Why are you throwing punches ? I'm right!"
(wHy aRe YoU bOoInG Me? iM rIgHt!)

You teasingly/lightly punched him at his arm. He moved a bit away. You decided to jump on top of him. You attacked him with small punches. He rolls over, and gets on top of you. He begans to tickle you, as he knows you are tickilish.

"Hahahah no wait pls hahahaha"

"Wut? I Dont understand?" He says in a western accent.

"You hahahaha heard hahaha me hahahaha"

"Mmm. I don't think I did."

"HahahahHaHah"

Osomatsu then comes into the room."what the heck ard you guys doing?"