A New Day

A/N: This comic tho...THIS COMIC THO!!!- (credit to owner)
Also, I left something close to the end. Something that reflects a speech I have been making for Black Lives Matter. I decided to added here as it can help you as well. I don't know how but I'm sure it can have some use.

Y/N sleeping calmly. Until....
"WAHAWAHAWAHWHAWA!!!"
Yumi cried. For the 5th time. And because you slept next door of her, she was louder. You decided to get off of bed and head to her room. Might as well try to calm her down. You opened the door, and you saw Kara walking into the Yumi's room. He noticed you.

(Notice me senpai~ Oh Senpai noticed me!) Lol.)

"Y/N! I'm sorry that Yumi woke you up. I'll just take care of Yumi and then you'll be able to sleep." He said. He enters to Yumi's room and grabs her. He puts her on the baby changing table. You followed him.

"Don't worry Kara. I don't really mind. Sure, it is late. But Yumi needs to be taken care of."

"Yeah, but it's almost time for me to go."

"Wait, what time is it?" You asked in disbelief.

"It's 7:15. I leave for before 8 am." Kara explained. You looked at him. He hasn't slept well. His bags were visible and the way he stood in position seemed a bit sloopy. Being a parent must be tough.

"You look so tired." You stated.

"Well, yeah I am. But duty calls." He says as he changes Yumi's diaper. Yumi was much more calm but still let out whimpers. Kara then carries her and starts petting her back. You saw how Yumi slowly was falling asleep. She must be enjoying it.

"You can go back to sleep if you Y/N. I'll just put her to sleep. I need fo ready-"

"Like I said, don't worry. I'm fine with helping you. In fact, is it okay if I help you get ready?"

"Oh my sweet Y/N. I don't want to be a burden. You don't-"

"Pleaseeeeeee~" you said, making a cute face. Well, at least that's what Kara thinks of it.

"Fine. You can help me." Kara smiled.

"Great. I'll make you your snack." You said as you exit the room. You walk  downstairs. You enter into the kitchen and make him peaches and pears salad. He has told you before what happened when he was kidnapped. He was sad because he missed out on the peaches and pears. Honestly, you would think he was sad because his brothers forgot about him. But maybe making him this salad would make him happy.

You hear someone come out. You thought it was Kara. "Kara-"

It was Matsuyo. "Oh my dear. Y/N sweetie. Why are you up? Did something happen?"

"Nothing happened. I just heard Yumi cry and I wanted to help Karamatsu get prepared for his job." You told her the truth.

"Oh dear. That's very sweet of you." She stated. You smiled. She is so kind.

"You know, Karamatsu is right about you." She said.

You were confused by what she said. She figured you didn't understand with the tilting head you made.

"You are an angel."

You blush at that phrase. He has called angel for some times. But this time it felt so different. You relistened that phrase in your mind. Just hearing it made you realize how romantic Karamatsu can be. Without doubt, you had a crush on him.

"Kara! Look at you! You look so tired." Matsuyo loudly said. She had her fists on her hip, demonstrating a mad emotion.

"I know Mother. But I need to go to work. I need to get ready." He responded.