Cat Got Your Tongue!

Credit to the artist: black limes from Tumblr!

You woke up again, for a new day. You were excited since Kara was having a day off. You wanted to spent more time with him. You have grown some feelings for this guy, but you also thought it should be taken slowly. As you entered the Matsuno Residence, you were greeted by Ichimatsu.

"Hey."

"Hey, Ichi. Are you brothers home?"

"No."

"Oh. Well, then it's just the 2 of us."

"Tch."

It was quite weird. Despite the fact Ichi and you have talked before, it still felt quiet when being together. You didn't know what to say. You decided to follow Ichi into the living room. There, he sat with ESP kitty. You always thought it was weird a cat wore glasses. But you have went through some stuff that seemed silly.

You laid on the couch, staring at the ceiling. You went through thought of how your plan went: you came to Japan for a better education and learning environement for art skills. But because pf money issues, you weren't welcomed in. You wasted your money to come to Japan, thus not able to return home. Where your family is.

Just thinking about it made you a bit upset. You sighed.

"Are you okay?"

You turned to face Ichimatsu. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Have anything in mind?"

"It's nothing."

"I just miss home."

The whole room was quiet. You were speechless. You thought you heard Ichi say something, but that was defininatly not him.

"Wha- who?"

"It was ESP kitty. He can say whatever is in someone's mind."

"Huh?" You were still confused. Not only because the cat is a mind reader, but it can also speak.

"Since when do cats speak?" ESP Kitty said.

There he goes again! You were shocked. You couldn't believe a cat us able to read your mind.

"So, you miss home?" Ichi asked.

You stood still. You don't reallg thought of talling about this matter with the Matsuno's anytime sooner. Especially with Ichi.

"Yeah. I miss my family."

"Hm."

"Why did you come here in the first place then?" ESP Kitty asked.

Ichi goes straight to the cat and slams it's mouth close. You still thought it was necessary to tell him.

"I can here for college purposes. I wanted to enter to an art program. But because of money, I wasn't able to."

"I see..."

Soon the room became quiet again. The cat was silent. You felt if you say or thought of something, it was going to expose your secrets.

"Why? Why art?"

"I just really love to draw."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"I never thought of you as an artist."

"I wouldn't exactly call myself an artist."

"Actually, I'm scared of showing my art to everyone. My art is awful, hideous, and terrible." ESP Kitty read your mind again.

You were embarassed. You didn't want him to know what you felt, but it wasn't like you try to hide them.

"Maybe you should show me your artwork."

"Yeah. I'll bring my sketchbook nexttime."

You sat there patiently, waiting for ESP kitty to say something. 5 secounds passed and said nothing. That was ......something.

Time passed. You began to wonder where everyone else was. Mostly Kara. You sighed.

"Where's Karamatsu?" ESP Kitty.

...

.....

......

"I want to die..." ESP KITTY READ YOUR MIND AGAIN.

You were internally screaming!!!

"Are you really worried for Kara?" Ichimatsu asked.

You stayed quiet before you spoke. "Well, I'm worried about the others too. They seem to be taking so long."

"You don't have to worry. They only left for groceries."

"Oh. I see."

"Y/N, do you like Kara by any chance?"

You satyed quiet. Your face turned red. You're dead.

"No-"

"Actaully, I-"

You jumped to ESP Kitty and shut it's mouth closed. This resulted you being ob top of Ichimatsu. He grunted in pain. You immediately apologized without letting go of ESP kitty. You got off of him and stood up.

"What was that for?"

"Sorry, it's just-"

"I only asked if you liked him or not? It's not like I'll tell anyone."

You stood there. You let go of ESP kitty.

"....yea. i do."

"Now I know you have a crush."

"Are you going to use advantage of it?"

"No... I'm just glad I know something about you that others don't."

For some reason, this made you happy. You realized Ichimatsu really likes having you as company. Ichimatsu would be a great friend to have around.

"WE'RE BACK!"

That was Karamatsu. Followed by his brothers, except Oso. Yumi was on him, with that kangaroo bag.

"Oh, I didn't you came my Karamatsu girl. Hope we didn't make you wait too much."

"Oh don't worry. I was here with Ichimatsu."

"Ah. I'm.glad to hear my Karamatsu girl is making friends with my Karamatsu b-"

"Finish that line, and you're dead." Ichimatsu interrupted Kara.

"We agreed not to mention that." ESP kitty said.

Everyone ignored that but Ichi didn't. He was embarrassed. Whatever happened, you thought it was some serious crap.

"Yes, bruzza. I'm glad to see both of you getting along."

"Yes. Also, do you need any helo with Yumi?"

"Yes, darling. Hope I'm not putting you into too much effort. A beautiful lady like you shouldn't work a lot."

"It's ok. I willing to help out. After all, you guys are my friends."

"And family". ESP kitty finished that line. You blushed but not of embarrassment. More like shyness.

Karamatsu had a huge smile. He then gave you a huge hug. "Of course, Y/N. Welcome to the family."

With that, he walked to the kitchen to put the groceries in place. You looked at Yumi.

You mussed your family, but you also want to stay with the one you have now. This family needs you and you need them. Why would you wqnt to abandon them? You are going to stay until the end...

-----------------------------------------
A/N I'm losing motivation. Help...
Thanks for reading, and please stay safe. We will survive this 2020 year!