Dress Up

Later that day, Matsuyo and Matsūzo learned what happened. They decided to kick Osomatsu out of the house for a couple of days, taking this time to find a job. You thought this was very harsh, but you also know that what he did was wrong. Maybe he kinda deserves. He needs to learn how to save money. Because of Osomatsu absence, Matsuyo wanted you to live with them.

"Huh? But I don't want to be a burden or replace Osomatsu! I'm sorry, but I don't think I can-"

"You're not replacing Osomatsu. Yes, it does seem like it, but in reality, I want you to live with us. You are a great friend to us, and an amazing. You are like part of our family. We love having you around, even Yumi...and Ichi." Mother explained. Both of you were washing dishes.

"That's super kind of you. But I don't know..."

"It's fine. You don't have to accept. Bit I want you to be aware that we have our doors open just for you."

You were deep in thought. Ever since you came to Japan for art college, you were having a hard time to live on yout own. But after meeting the Matsunos, it was becoming the only reason why your still here. Maybe it won't be so bad.

You walked out of the kitchen when the dishes were done. You went to the living room, and sat next to Jyushimatsu.

"Y/N! Wanna play baseball?"

"Sorry Jyushi but I don't really play sports."

"WHAAATTT?!?!"

"I know...weird huh?" You loved Jyushimatsu's personality. He has this huge smile that was always contagious. Not to mention he is baby! Must protect!

"So what does Y/N do for fun?"

"Well, we played (favorite game) last time. Other than that I also draw, watch TV, and read. I also love drama acts, you know like plays."

"So you play dress up?"

"You could say that."

"We have halloween costumes* in our closet. We can dress up together."
(A/N I don't celebrate halloween. Just leaving that out.)

You both go upstairs to the room. When you both get there, Kara had Yumi while he tried to talk with Ichimatsu. Weird, but wholesome. They turned to looks at us.

"Hey my Karamatsu girl. And my little Jyushimatsu. What brings you two here?"

"We are playing dress up."

"Dress up? Tch. What are you, 12?"

"In the scale of one to ten, yes. Yes I am. Now let us do what we want."
Your sassy reapond kept Ichi shut. You felt a bit bad but proud of your response.

"Did somebody say 'dress up'?"
It was Totty. Of course he would want to participate. He is like a professional at fashion. "I wanna help out!"

"You can help out with amchoosing our outfits, this could be fun." You said.

After searching and choosing the best costumes to wear, you chose a pirate. Turns out this was Karamatsu's halloween costume. Jyushi was a dog. Cute~ Totty later joined in, dressed as an Egyptian mummy. Karamatsu decided to join in as a Western Cowboy. And, weirdly, Ichi joined in as 'Kara'...(meanie). Yumi then was changed to the blue dress you bought for her. Then was giving a basket. She was 'Blue' Riding Hood. We looked at Karamatsu's mirror. In less than 5 seconds, we all bursted laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

Soon steps could be heard.

"Shhhh! Guys, I think Choro is coming. Let's scare him!" You suggested.

You all rapidly put on some red stains on your face and grabbed something as a weapon.

The steps became clearer and clearer. As the door slide opened, we all jumped and made our scarriest faces yet.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Choro screamed and fell onto the floor. His entire body was lying on the ground...

...

"AAAAHHHHHHB! WE KILLED HIM!" You all said at the same time.

"Choromatsu Nii san is dead." Jyushi mumbled.

"Well, how can we dispose of the body?" Ichi added.

"Don't say that Ichimatsu! He's our brother." Kara said.

"At least let's make him at use." Totty said.

"You guys are mean." You said.

Then there was this huge montage of things you did to Chor while he was unconcious:
● take pictures of him doing weird poses
● draw on his face
● play board games on his belly
● we even put make up on his face
It was all a huge mess but lot's of fun.

"Can't wait to post this all over social media." Totty muttered. That's when a grunt was heard. Choromatsu was waking up.

SHIT!!

"Ahhh. What happened?" Choro, still half asleep, asked. When he open his eyes widely, he looked at us. From a confusing face, it turned into a furious face.

"What the heck?!?! You guys almost killed me!"

"But we didn't."

"Why are you even dressed up like that?"

"Cause we thought it would be fun."

"You all are acting like Osomatsu now." He muttered. He turned to see Karamatsu's mirror on the floor. He was able to see his reflection.

"WHAT THE FU- WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO TO ME!"

"We thought it was time to change your look. So we helped out." Totty responded.

"Grr, I'M GONNA KILL YOU ALL!"

"kha ha ha ga"

We all turned to Yumi, who laughed at her Uncle Choro. He stopped shouting and saw how happy his niece was. Aww~

"I'm sure you won't want to kill all of us. Especially Yumi. Look at her. She's laughing at her Uncle Fappy." Totty added.

"Who?"

You rolled your eyes. This was Choro's act of pretending not to know who Fappy is.

"At least we now know Yumi does not have a fear of clowns." You said.

"She neve- wait a sec."

You laughed at your own joke. Soon, everyone laughed.

"Come on Choro. Let's clean you up. And then we can do something else together." You said.

"Fine. But I'll be in charge."

"Sure." You responded.

---------------------------
I have decided to make some chapters where Karamatsu isn't the only one you interact. In other words, you will read what relation you have witj each brother. This will shape the plot and the impact of how you end up in the story.
Thanks for reading!