Gone

Credit to artist snowbell0213

Requested by @BeastBoy0911 

Song is from Ragedy Ann and Andy called...I'm no Girl's toy

"Okay. And this is where Yumi's teddy is always put. The music box is used so she can sleep. Make sure she is changed before she goes to sleep. If she is hungry, please feed her pears and anything soft. If she cries, sing to her. If it doesn't work, please call me immediately. Or at Y/N. We will come back quickly. When you shower her, give her a rubber ducky, she doesn't like to take a ath without one-"

"Karamatsu, I used to be a parent. I know I can handle this." Your mom shut Kara up. You and Karamatsu were going on a date, to a lovely restruant. You were wearing a lovely royal blue dress while Kara was wearing a nice suit, white and with a rose. He was sure cheesy, but you loved it. 

"D-don't worry Karamatsu, m-my mom will take g-good care of- AGH! Mom, call us if anything happens! I can't handle leaving her behind like this!" You yelled.

"Y/N, go to your date. I will be fine. And if the baby does give me trouble, I have the others to help me. I am sue taking care of Yumi isn't that hard." Your mom said. You and Karamatsu dazed off, remembering all the moments Yumi has done some badass stunts. Defeating Osomatsu, smack Karamatsu, survive a dog attack, and more. 

"H-hehehe. Y-yeah." You laughed it off. 

"Now go! Your dad didn't waste all that money on a reservation and outfits for you two to stay at home. Go before it's too late!" Your mom said, pushing you and Kara out the house. YOu were about to add something else, but the door was slammed closed. You and Karamatsu looked at each other and sighed. You decided to go to the date. 

In the house....

"OOOOOOK! They are gone!.....where is the baby?" Your mom asked herself.

"WAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAH!!!!!"

''Aha! She's with her uncles! Gosh, I wonder why she is crying." Your mom said, heading upstairs to their room. Reaching there, she finds all the brothers holding out her toys, giving her milk, and checking her diapers. She didn't stop at all.

"W-what is going on?" Your mom asked.

"Yumi has been non-stop crying." Osomatsu said.

"We tried everythingm but nothig works!" Ichimatsu says.

"Usually, when she is crying like this, its because she wants to be with Karamatsu." Choromatsu explains.

"W-what?! B-but they just left? How did she realize he was gone?" Your mom asked. They all shrugged. "Agh! We can distract her with music! Y-yes? Does she like music?" Your mom asks.

"Yes! She loves it when Karamatsu plays the guitar." Todomatsu says.

"And when Y/N sings her a lullaby!" Jyushimatsu said.

"G-good good! Let me think of a song...." Your mom said. A light-bulb flashed on top of her head. She grabs it, and smashes it. Suddenly, the lights turned off. Everything went quiet, even Yumi's cries. Suddenly, a beam of light flashes onto Yumi, who was now dressed as Cinderella. Another one appears, but to where your mom was standing. Your mom was dressed in her singer outift, like the one she usually wears on stage. Music starts playing, 

"Well, you can push me, shove me, turn me around, but I'm no girl's toy!

You can tie me, toss me, upside or down, but I'm no girl's toy!
I sing my own sweet melody, I go my own sweet way.
I won't beg 'round tomorrow for the kind of affection that was free today!