Sleep

Credit to artist

You put away your mother's letter aside. Karamatsu looks at it and sees the letter. He becomes curious what the letter was, but soon turned to face you. He saw you get ready for bed. He gets a bit nervous once he remembers what's about to happen. 

As you can see, you and Kara rarely sleep together alone in a room. Usually, Kara is too nervous to just get in and do as he pleases. He feels that asking is necessary. Karamatsu may not be a virgin anymore, but he still thinks it's too much. He always tries to set some boundaries to make you feel as much comfortable with him. It's cute in your opinion. 

Once you got ready, you fix the bed for enough space and lower the lights of your room. You sat on the bed and patted the bed for Kara to come with you. He does so carefully. He giggle quietly not to make Kara embarrassed. However, he did noticed.

"Don't laugh at me, honey. You know how I am about this."

"I know, but you are such a cutie." You bashfully said.

"I am not cute." He jokingly defends himself

"You're right." You replied. " You're handsome." You give Kara a kiss on the cheek. He then gives you one directly on your lips. His kiss was soft and warm. You kissed back and he gave you more. This was a while until both of you needed to breathe. As the two of gasped, you come to realize what an amazing boyfriend you have. 

"What an amazing girlfriend I have." Karamatsu smirked

"Oh shut up. You and your cute cheesy flirts are just too much." You joked.

"Too much? What if I told you I can give you more? ~" he flirted.

"Huh?!" you startled for a bit. Karamatsu tends to be so nervous and shy. Why is he being so masculine and flirty now? Wait, does he mean....

"Of course, if you don't want us to, then we can just sleep now." He assured you.

"Oh Kara. Do you actually want to do this?" you asked.

"Uhm, only if you want to." He shyly says.

"Then let's do it." you said. 

"I never expected to go this far..." 

"Me neither." you laughed.

~~~~~TIME SKIP CUZ I'M TOO YOUNG FOR THIS~~~~~~~

After that whole making out stuff, you ended up falling asleep next to Karamatsu. You cuddled yourself close to him, getting warmed up by his arms. He embraced you with all his heart could. As you snored lightly, he rubbed your cheeks with his thumb. He could feel the smoothness and softness of your body as he caresses you. Giving you a little peck on the forehead, he starts to daydream about you and Yumi together in a house while he's at work. Kara chuckled at the thought. To him, it sounded a bit too cliche and childish. 

He wanted to know more about you and your family. He comed to realize your mother is involve now. And he feels he must be a better boyfriend, a better lover. But also a better father.

"WAHWAHWAHWAHWAH!!!"

Speaking of a better father, he knew he had to go and check out for Yumi. Being a parent and dating someone can be a handful. Meaning he has to take care of 2 babies.

(A/N: Srry everyone for this short chapter. I have lost track of the story and I am trying to make it into an easier and smoother pace. So all this crap might get updated for no big deal and everything. And sorry for taking so much time on making this chapter. I've been busy with school and my series The Powerless Hero. It's a lot in my schedule and I barely have time to write any chapters. 

If you are interested in helping out in The Powerless Hero series, you can visit my YouTube Channel. And even send any requests for it thru the comment sections. 

Other than that, I still take requests for more chapters in this book. So if you have any creative ideas, I will gladly hear them out. Thank you for reading and God bless.)