Ducky

Credit to artist!!! Also, just for awareness!

Black Lives Matter!!!!

(I dont think they have a bathtub at home since I haven't seen the actual interior of the bathroom. Not yo mention they go somewhere else to bathe. But let's pretend they do, ok? Just for the sake of this story.)

You took Yumi into the bathroom. You prepared the bath tub with warm water. You take of her clothes and clean her face. After that, you put her into the tub. She looked a bit upset. You figured it was because she had no toys. A bath is no fun with no toys.

"I'll be right back." You told Yumi, as if she could understand you. You leave out of the room to search plastic toys. You entered to Yumi's room, searching. Totty then passes by.

"Y/N? What are you doing?"

"I'm looking for plastic toys."

"Don't tell me you still like to play with dolls."

"Heck no! I'm actually afraid of them!" That's actual your biggest fear: dolls. They just look so alive and human like. You get nightmares just looking at them.

"Ok. Then why do you need toys for?"

"For Yumi of course. She's in the bathtub."

"Oh I see. Well, ask Jyushi. He might have a rubber ducky with him."

"Thanks Totty. Also, can watch over Yumi while I'm still looking?"

"Yes ma'am." He jokingly saluted.

You went to look for Jyushi. You glanced at the window and there he was. He was outside, in front of the house, swinging his bat. Maybe he should be cautious, he might hit someone by accident.

You go out and get his attention. "Jyushi!" He looks at you and runs towards you. "Yes, Y/N?"

"Do you have any plastic toys? Maybe a rubber ducky?"

"I do! You can borrow it. Ducky can make anyone happy. But please take good care of him. He's deliquete." He said. How cute!!!!

"Don't worry Jyushi. I'll make sure to return it back." He takes you to his room, revealing his rubber duck to you. It was like a tressure, only that it costs 2 dollars in USA. "Here is Ducky."
"Thanks Jyushi."

You go back to the bathroom. Yumi was very calm, but you almost slipped. Thankfully, you hold yourself onto the sink. That's when you look up, you realized Totty was soaking wet. Yumi was splashing this whole time you were gone. What a mess, or...it's soap, so maybe it's clean?

"Finally, you came. Yumi was splashing and wouldn't stop after I told her not to. She continued and got me all soaked. Why is she mean?!?!? She almost wet my phone!!!" He exclaimed.

"Totty. She's a baby. How do you expect her to understand that? Besides, I'm sure she didn't mean to."

"So you are saying Yumi, who is related to Ichimatsu, someone who is dark and scary, acts so malicious to everyone he meets every single day, wouldn't dare to hurt anyone...."