Confrontation

Credit to unknown artist

(A/N: Lately I have been losing motivation. But i seriously don't want to end the story just like that. Please help me with any ideas you have. I'll make sure to credit you. Thanks and enjoy! <3)

"KARAMATSU! YOU JUST PASSED A GREEN LIGHT!" Choromatsu screamed.

"MY PRIORITY IS YUMI! NOT THE FREAKING LAW!" Karamatsu shouted.

Everyone was in the van, crowded, barely any air to breathe.  But what's worse,  Karamatsu was going super fast, breaking the law 27 times already.

"AHHHHH WE'RE GOING TO JAIL!" Todomatsu cried.

"Quit crying you big baby!" Osomatsu yelled. "leave that to Yumi!"

Karamatsu drove even faster. That statement Oso made really trigger him.

"Karamatsu, don't try to kill us all! Be more careful! " You yelled at him.

"NO TIME TO BE CAREFUL" Karamatsu yelled

"what is that supposed to mean?!" Your dad argued.

"we're here-" Ichimatsu mumbled, but Kara slammed the brakes hard, causing everyone to get crushes by the Inertia. Everyone groaned in pain.

"Let's go. " Karamatsu said in a serious tone.

"Don't worry. I brought my 47 AK-"

"Mom! Where the heck did you get that?!" you argued

"I am always prepared …"

"FOR WHAT ?!" you were going hysterical for what your mom has

"Your mom is epic …" Ichimatsu whispered to you. You gave him a confusing glare.

"PERFECT, MRS (L/N)! YOU ARE THE MOST RELIABLE MOTHER IN LAW OF ALL!" Karamatsu dramatically (yet serious) said.

"how is no one questioning the gun-" Matsuzo was suddenly interrupted by the door of Tuya's house.  As soon as her face was revealed to you, a hint of anger grew in your very soul.

"Mom... " ypu muttered

"hm?"

"The gun. Get it ready." you blurted out .

"Oh no. (Y/N) is on rage Mode." Jyushimatsu said excitedly.

"Now I am truly concerned." Choromatsu muttered.

"That's my daughter." Your mom said,  as you stepped out of the van. You walked next to Karamatsu.

"Oh...its just you Kara..and your chick? The last time we saw each other, you said you didn't have time to date. Yumi is supposed to be your first priority." Tuya said, showing some sass in her statement.

"Well, Love is a powerful thing. But you wouldn't know that now, would ya?" Karamatsu insulted her.

"I'm getting married." Tuya said.

"Dang it,  i wanted to get married first." Karamatsu said under his breath. "Well congrats. I hope he doesn't divorce you after one night of marriage. So....WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?!"

"Your daughter? Don't you mean "our"?" she asks him.

"You're right...(Y/N) is her mother.. " Karamatsu said.  You blushed nervously with what he said.

"Tch. I won't let you have her. I have the right to have her!" Tuya argued.

"No you don't! The program said I was chosen to raise her. You have to wait until she's at least 18! Otherwise, this is kidnapping. " Karamatsu argued.

"stop talking as if you were a lawyer. Leave or I'll have my fiance deal with you. " She threatened.

Your mom comes with the 47 AK ready,  folding her sleeves up and putting some cool sunglasses on. "Bring it on."

"That's my wife…" Your dad mumbled as he is falling for your mom.

"what a woman." Ichimatsu mumbled too.

"She kinda reminds me of (Y/N) when she's mad...Spooky. " Osomatsu added.

"Sorry,  but are you that one singer from... Ugh... (country)?" Tuya tried to remember who you mother was.

"yeah. Your a fan?" Your mom asks.

"no"

"HOW DARE YOU!" Choromatsu gasped, stepping out of the van. This allowed more space for those in the van. They all felt more relaxed.

"Woa, finally. I can breathe. " Todomatsu said.

"I thought i was gonna pass out..." Matsuyo said.

"Thanks for getting out, Flappymatsu!" Osomatsu said out loud.

"Who the hell is that?!" Choromatsu yelled.

"oh, you brought everyone else too.... How....pathetic. Did you bring them as back up or what?" Tuya asked.

"We came here willingly. " You growled.

"No need to growl. We aren't animals. Well.... On second thought... You might be one." Tuya insulted you.  Karamatsu got mad.

"You dare insult my queen?! How dare you! You will pay for this."

"You know what? Since I'm an animal, why don't we fight and see who is the alpha here?" You challenge Tuya. Everyone was impressed. your parents were basically proud. They know how shy and introverted you usually are.

"I would but that would be animal abuse." Tuya chuckled.

"Then that should be enough to put you behind bars." You snickered.

Tuya was now angry at your smirk. She stomped forward one step, and suddenly we here a baby cry. You and Karamatsu recognized it immediately.

"Yumi!" You both said unison.

"I'M COMING BABY!" karamatsu shouted as he rushes into the house. He even pushed Tuya onto a puddle of mud.

"EeeEwW!!!" Tuya screamed.

"Oof- must suck." Todomatsu giggled. Then proceeded to take pictures.

(I know this is short, But I will make another chapter. Hope you liked it. Also, sorry for taking so long. I am currently at Mexico. And my cousin is getting marries! This will totally be helpful for later chapters! :D)