Snowman

Credit to artist BlackLimes in Tumblr

It was winter now. And snow has come. This is your first time seeing snow in person. And so was for Yumi. The two of you stared at the window, watching snowflakes slowly fall with the pile of snow. The whole place was filled with white snow. You couldn't help but feel excited.

"Y/N, why are you staring at?" Totty asked.

"At the snow."

"Have you never seen snow before?" Osomatsu asked.

"Nope. This is my first time."

The brothers were a bit shocked by the fact you never seen snow before. It was weird for them, but they soon come to realize not everywhere it snows.

"Today's first Yumi's snow too. Maybe we can go outside and do fun stuff." Jyushimatsu suggested.

"Yes! That's sounds fun!"

"Okay, get ready. It's super cold outside." Choromatsu said.

You went to your room, carrying Yumi as well. Entering, you layed Yumi on your bed and walked directly to the closet. You opened it, revealing a lot of attire. You decided to wear a huge coat, wearing a big hoodie under it. You grabbed some gloves and a hat.

You changed Yumi next. Karamatsu already had one in place for Yumi's firat snow day. You put it on her. It was a cute cyan blue colored fur coat, with some snowflakes details. Her gloves resembled as the white snow. And her hat was whote with a big snowflake on it. It was cute. Taking her down the stairs, you see the rest of the brothers dressed. They all wore the same thing, but differebt color.

"Are you ready?" Choromatsu asked.

"Ready!" You said joyfully.

"Then let's go!" Osomatsu said.

As soon as he opened the door, you could feel the cold air soothingly flowing around your body. Moving through the gaps of your hair, making your cheeks pinkish.

You took one small step onto the snowy road. The sound of it was satisfying and made you more excited than before. Next it was Yumi's turn. You hold her hands as she took small steps on the snow. She walked and walked slowly, looking at the huge white blanket she is on. She looks around and sees snowflakes floating in the air. She looks at you, giving a warm smile. You did the same in response.

"Perfect." Totty said. You looked up to see him recording you and Yumi. "This is going over social media."

"You could have told me you were going to record. I would've wore something different."

"As if you had any other clothing Y/N." He said. He began to laugh. And then bam! A snowball as thrown directly on his face. Layjng on the snowy ground, he wipes his face and looks up.

"Ichimatsu?" Everyone was shock.

"You deserve it." He said. Behind him, he was hit by a snowball from Osomatsu.

"Take that!" Osomatsu said.

"Heheh. This is getting interesting." Ichimatsu said in response.

Eveybody then started to throw snowballs at each other. You stayed put with Yumi so she wouldn't get hit. That's when you got hit by Osomatsu as well. Everyone stays still in silent.

You slowly turn around your head, making it look creepy. " who threw that?"

Everyone pointed at Oso, while he pointed at Choro. You weren't personally mad. But you were definitely getting revenge. You grab snow, making it into a snowball.