Jelly

Credit to artist!!!

A few days past. Being with the Matsunos is nice and all, but you noticed something was off. Karamatsu has been acting a bit different. I mean in a good way. Unless its for a bad reason. He always seems to be overprotective. Like last time,...

[FLASHBACK]

"Ok guys. I'm off to work at Sutabaa. Don't follow me!" Totty said.

"Why not? Are you hiding something Totty?"

"What? N-"

"Matsuno Todomatsu! Tell me why can't we follow you! Who are you meeting and where?"

"I'm just going to work. And I'm not meeting anyone."

"Then answer me!!! Why do you want us to follow you?!?"

"CAUSE YOU ALWAYS EMBARASS ME IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!!!" Totty blruted.

"Ahem...i see. Well, call me so I can pick you up."

"But.. I can just walk back-"

"call me."

"Fine."

[PRESENT]
It was weird. You always knew he loved his family so much. But not to an extent where he has to know everything about them to keep them safe. That wasn't the only time he acted like this.

Apparently, Choro was on his way to a Nyaa Chan concert. Karamatsu caught up with Choro on the streets. Kara took Choro to the concert, but he had to come back at 7:30. The concert takes an entire hour, starting from 7 pm. Choro came gome pretty pissed.

Ichimatsu went to feed the stray cats. Kara followed Ichi and made him go home. His 2 reasons were:
- cats may have rabies
- there is always a kidnapper in the alleyways

Osomatsu wasn't allowed to go horse racing. Kara reason was reasonable: money.

The only one he hasn't stop was Jyushi. Turns out he can defend himself.

Fortunately, Kara hasn't stopped you from having fun. In fact, today was the day you will bring the dessert. You were about to exit the house until...

"Y/N."

Crap. I'm scared.

"Yes, Karamatsu?"

"Come back at 2pm. I don't want you to take long. I trust that you will come on time. Ok?"

"...yes." you gulped.

"Off you go then."

And like that, you exit the house. You walked to a shop that selled yummy treats. You wanted something that you haven't tried a long time ago. You walked in search of something. That's when you meet yourself with someone.

"Hey, miss. Need any help?"

Who is this stranger? And why would he come up to me just like that?

"No. I'm fine. But thanks." You walk a bit further from the man. He follows you. You could feel his pressence near you. You didn't like this at all. That's when he grabbed your shoulder.

"Hey. Piss off well ya!" You yelped.

"Calm down! I'm just trying to help a pretty lady. Is that too much for a gentleman to ask?"

"You think following random people at a store is a gentleman act?"

"Fine you caught me. I just actually want to talk with you."

You could sense grave danger craeling at your back. You felt hopeless, ready to be eaten by this predator. That's when someone came.

"Hey man. Don't you know how to keep your hands to yourself?" The lad was defending you.