Life Goes Upside Down

Art made by me! CleverDana in DeviantArt

[Narration]

(Y/N) has been living in Japan for a long time. She wanted to become an artist, but never got to go to college because of money. Her dreams crumbled. Sure, she still would draw in her free time, but she needed a job. (Y/N) has tried many jobs:
Cooker - doesn't know how to cook
Waiter - gets nervous
Banker - doesn't understand economics
Politician - hates politics
Fanfiction Writer - too cringy
Maid - has to pick up dirty underwear
Nurse - faints at sight of blood/needles
(Y/N) was tired of job hunting so she heads back home.

[Your perspective]

I. HATE. MY. LIFE! If I don't get a job, then I don't get money. No money, no food. No food, no life! Its the circle of life! What's worse....I need 2 years of experience! I NEED A JOB TO HAVE EXPERIENCE!

You know what? I'm done. I'll just eat some ramen noodles.
[Y/N opens the cabinent only to find out there is no ramen noodles. Which means she has to go buy...] Dang it.

[When Y/N gets to the grocery store, she looks for the ramen noodles. ]
They shouldn't be hard to find. "Oof", Y/N said just when she bumps into something. More like SOMEONE.

"Oh my. Are you ok, miss?", asked the man. "I'm fine, Thank you." Y/N replied. Just as she is lifted up by the man, she looks at his features. He has a bowl-haircut, with shades on his head, wearing a blue sweater. On his chest, he has....a BABY! Y/N immedietaly begs for forgiveness. She  believed that she might have hurt the baby when she bumped into the man.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Y/N repeated.

"OH. Don't worry miss. I know it was an accident. Besides, the baby isn't hurt. I had my hand on her head." , the man said. 

A girl....how CUTE!

"OH, by the way, the name is Karamatsu Matsuno," the man said, bowing down like a man. He careful holds the baby small head.

"Heh. My name is Y/N".  Karamatsu looks up and smiles. Then his face turns into a puzzled one..."hey, do you perhaps know where the bread is? They change the arrangement here," he asks.

"I don't know either but I can still help you find it." Y/N says with confidence. Karamatsu lits up and agrees.

Both walked around the store until you find the bread section.
"Found it! Here you go, sir," you say. This somehow made the baby laugh. You found this so adorable.

"Awwww. Her giggles are so cuuuttteee! What's her name?" you ask.

"Her name is Yumi," he says with a huge smile. You saw how he was super happy. He loved his smile. Wait, you shouldn't love him in any way! You just met this man. Besides, he is a parent. He must have a wife. Oh....that means he's taken.

"Thank you, Y/N for helping me find the bread," Karamatsu says.
"No problem. You seem to be a great father, or a great man in general. Ha. Your wife must be the luckiest person in the world," you said. This sounds pretty off. That was not 'oki doki' to say. When you looked up to him, you noticed he had this gloomy face, trying to hide using a mask. You soon felt bad about what you said.

"Umm....Karamatsu, are you okay?" you asked. This brings Karamatsu back to reality. " yeah...I'm fine. Anyway, I must go. It was nice knowing you, my karamatsu girl." That last part made your heart skip a beat. You were having an internal panic attack. As Karamatsu walks to the counter, you hear Yumi crying. Just hearing her breaks your heart. You couldn't handle it anymore so you walked to her. The closer you got, the calmer she gets. You and Karamatsu noticed this.

"Wow. She seems to like you a lot. She isn't good with strangers. You must have a unique auora that can only make nature bow down to you. You are one beautiful goddess. Y/N, would you like to come at my house for a visit. I know Yumi would love to see you again."

This made you fluster for a bit. But you didn't want to deny the offer. You want to spend time with Yumi. "Yeah sure. When and where?" You asked. "Tomorrow at 11 a.m. I'll send you the address. Take my phone number." He hands you his phone number. You take and start adding it in your contacts.

"Well, that was nice. I'll be sure to text you when I get home. Bye Karamatsu. Bye bye Yumi~" you said
"Goodbye, my karamatsu girl~" he waves goodbye and holds Yumi's hand as if she was waving as well. (SO CUTE <3)

You both go back home in your own direction. Until it hit you...
"I FORGOT ABOUT MY RAMEN NOODLES!"

----------------------
A/N
This is my first fanfiction. Sorry if its awful and short. I will make more when I can. Thanks for reading.