Mother Knows Best

Art made by unknown artist

"Karamatsu! Wait up!" You yelled as you were still getting yourself dressed. 

"I'm still waiting~ Yumi is getting really impatient now heheh"

"AGH! PLEASE WAIT! I STILL NEED TO FIX MY HAIR!" You panicked.

"Oh, sweetie. You look awful!" Said your mom. Right, your parents are staying in Japan for awhile now. After all the fiasco that happened on that day, they would visit once in a while. Today, you are going with Karamatsu and Yumi to the park. Yumi seems to like that place a lot. But you woke up late so now you are trying to hurry up. And now you have your mother looking at you from the doorway, telling you how awful you look. Great.....

"Let me help you hon. You shouldn't have to do on your date with that tangled up hair. Every girl must look their very best to present themselves to a man. Even if that man isn't dashing enough." Your mother said as she untangled your hair. You looked at her with an annoyed glare. You weren't satisfied with your parents talking bad about Kara. It made you mad. 

"I was just kidding." Your mom laughed it off as she sees your clear expression. "And there!" Your mom said as she finished doing your hair. "Thanks mom, gotta go. Bye-" Your mom stopped you on the way down the steps, yanking one of your sleeves. "Now hold on, I am going with you~" She said with a smirk.

"You are what now?" You were confused and startled to what she said.

"You heard me! I am going with you. I promise you, this will be fun." Your mom said ethusiastically. You didn't ask for this.....

In the car, Karamatsu drove you, Yumi, and your mother to the playgound. You saw Chibita's stand right around. "We should eat oden." You said to Karamatsu. To which he smiled in agreement. "yes, it would be nice to visit Chibita once in a while. I'm sure he misses us."

"I'm not sure about that...I mean, your brothers still have a tab to pay." You said, joking.

"Ah! Well, I am his best friend. So he will accept my pressence either way. Besides, he loves seeing Yumi." Karamatsu responded to you. He parks himself to an area where it's nearest to Chibita's stand. We all get out of the van. You grab Yumi out of her seat, while your mother steps out of the van from the other side. She walks to your side.

"Where's the mall? Isn't this a date?" Your mother asks. To which you cringe a bit, but still answer to her calmly. "Yes, but we aren't going to a mall today."

"Huh? Then why are we here for?" She asked.

"Well, for Yumi. She likes being outdoors. That's why we left in he first place. Not to mention, we are about to eat oden from a trusty friend of ours." 

"Hello there Chibita!" Karamatsu said, waving to him. Chibita looked really busy but still replied without hesitation. "Hello you idijit, what would it be?" 

"Hey there Chibita. Been sometime am I right? Let me introduce you to my mom. She just came here recently." you said. Chibita looks at your mom and then at you. He does this for a while until he spoked. "You look just like your mother!" 

"Aw, he said you were pretty~" Your mom said. You just stared at her with cringe. Hahaha, very funny....

"Hm. It's obvious where she got her beauty from~" Karamatsu said as well. To which you stared at him to not say things like that. He stops and gets shivered by your glare. Yumi as distracted with the oden. The scent and warmth was very welcoming. Chibita really does make the best oden. 

"what is oden?" Your mother asked in (language). "Oden is a delicious plate around here. You'll find out as soon as you try it," you said in (language). "You know, I'm picky eater..." Your mom said. To which you sigh, since you are also a picky eater. As soon as Chibita serves the oden for all of you, you grab a spoon and blow on the hot oden for Yumi to eat. She was really hingry, considering she almost takes the spoon in her mouth. Karamatsu chuckles, "Hehehe, you were really hungry, my queen~"