Brownies

Cove's POV
"Holy sh*t! Are you eating a weed brownie?"

For some reason, I started to giggle and couldn't stop. "What's a weed brownie?"

"Cove!" Leah pulled away from our hug, alarmed.

"Oh wait, I know what a weed brownie is!" I exclaimed loudly, slapping my forehead.

Leah took the delicious brownie from my hand and threw it out.

"Nooooo, give it back!" I whined. 

"How much did you eat?" Azzy asked as she tilted my head back to look in my eyes.

"Hmm, that was number 2!" I answered proudly while holding up 3 fingers.

"This is not good," Azzy whispered.

"Here, drink some water," Leah instructed, handing me a fresh bottle of water from a cooler.

"No!" I pouted.

"Yes, it will be good for you," Azzy said sternly.

"No I don't want to!" I held my ground.

"Why not?" Azzy asked.

"It's too cold, I want another sprite!"

"Just drink it!" Leah groaned.

"Nooooooooooooo."

"Fine." Leah took the bottle away.

"Hey! Give it back!"

"But you-"

"Give ittttt! It's mine!"

She sighed and gave it to me. I happily opened it and took a long sip.

"This is already getting old," she groaned. I giggled around the bottle, not realizing what she meant.

"I'm going to go get something, can you watch her?" Leah asked Azzy. Azzy nodded and Leah started to walk away until I stopped her.

"Stay! Azzy, go away."

"Fine," Azzy sighed and started to walk away.

"No! Don't leave me!" Tears formed in my eyes as I dropped Leah's arm and grabbed hers, desperately pulling her back.

"Oh my God, you're being impossible Cove!" Leah groaned, finally snapping.

Tears resurfaced in my eyes and as desperately hugged Azzy, beginning to cry in her shirt.

"See what you did!" Azzy yelled, making me cry even harder. Leah sighed and tried to apologize, but I told her to go away.

"Woah, what's going on in here?" I heard Ryan's voice ask from behind me.

"Cove ate 2 of your weed brownies," Azzy answered.

"Woah girl! Two? Didn't see you as the crazy type but sheesh-"

"It was an accident genius! She thought they were normal because you put absolutely no indication that they had weed in them on the container."

"Oh my bad, I thought it would be pretty obvious. Who's gonna tell River?"

My ears perked up at the sound of River's name, and I immediately stopped crying.

"River? Where is he! Is he here? Guys we have to go hide!" I tried to run out of the kitchen but Azzy pulled me back.

"Why are we hiding?"

"Because we have to surprise him duh! It's his birthday, c'mon we have to hurry."