Tutoring

How they cuddled^^^
Cove's POV
Today is Tuesday. Nothing interesting happened yesterday, we just went to school, then River took me home straight after.

Right now I'm in my last period, and my nerves are really starting to pick up. Why, you may ask. Well today is going to be my first day of tutoring.

"Are you okay?" River asked, seemingly picking up on my nerves. If you don't remember, we both have this class together. Our teacher didn't dare move us apart once we got assigned seating.

"Yeah, I'm just a little nervous for tutoring," I admitted shyly. River sighed and gently rubbed my thigh. We're the only two people that sit in the back, so we have a bit of privacy.

"Don't be. It'll be okay, I'll have my tutor come to the library so that you won't be to far away if you'd like," he suggested with a small smile.

I eagerly nodded, then turned back to the lesson about graphing or something. I really need to pay attention if I want to be able to help Brad.

The bell rang a little to soon for my liking, and I slowly packed up my belongings while River waited with his hand extended.

I slung my backpack over my shoulder and grabbed his extended hand. We walked to the library in silence, and I paused at the doors. I took a deep breath and slowly pushed them open.

I was immediately met by Brad's usual smirk, although it disappeared at the sight of River holding my hand.

"Come to me when you're done," River whispered in my ear before disappearing behind a row of bookshelves, leaving me alone to face Brad.

I hesitatingly walked towards him and sat down at the small wooden table.
"Hi," I'm mumbled while still looking at the ground in front of me. I was met with silence, rude.

I looked up to see Brad looking in the direction that River went while frowning.

"Do you think that maybe we can do this somewhere else?" He asked with venom laced in his voice.

I tilted my head in confusion, but answered none the less. "Umm, I don't know. We have lots to work on, is there a specific reason as to why you want to go somewhere else?"

Brad didn't answer and continued staring in the direction that River went, leaving me to try and put the pieces together.

We sat in silence for a few minutes until I came up with the only logical reason to his odd behavior. Maybe he thinks that River is going to disrupt us.

"Don't worry, he's not going to distract us. He also has tutoring," I reassured him. Brad finally turned to face me, a smirk once again covering his face.

"You're right, it'll be fine. Let's just get started," he said. I nodded, feeling happy that I was able to make him feel better.

We took out our things and decided to start with history. I forgot to mention that we already discussed how much he's going to charge me yesterday. We decided that $35 for each hour and a half long session will be my payment.

Honestly I was thinking something more like $20 a session, but who's complaining? The more money, the better. Brad's parents are pretty rich, and they're the ones paying for his tutoring so that he won't get kicked of the football team due to bad grades.