Meet my parents

River's POV
Cove fell asleep during the movie, just like last time. I'm happy that she's asleep because the storm is only getting worse.

Once the movie finished and the screen went black, I turned her TV off and picked her up to bring her to bed.

"Goodnight baby," I whispered once I had her tucked in bed and kissed her on the cheek.

I decided to leave her a note in case she wakes up tomorrow and gets confused. Unfortunately, I can't stay. I have a early meeting at the layout before school, and we all know how it went when I took her with me last time.

I locked her windows and doors before driving home.

Cove's POV
I woke up surrounded by warmth. It took me a second to realize that I'm in bed. Wait, if I'm here, where's River?

I frantically started patting around my bed to see if he's here, but no luck.
I sat up and looked around my room, but it's empty. I guess he went home.

My alarm went off so I quickly turned it off, as well as the other five I set after. What can I say, I'm a very heavy sleeper.

I got up in one swift movement and skipped to my bathroom to take a nice hot shower.

After stripping, I got in the shower and hummed as the water hit my back. Closing my eyes, I let the water get my hair completely wet before blindly lathering what I hope is shampoo in it and washing it out soon after.

I opened my eyes to find the conditioner and put it in my hair. While I let it sit, I washed my face and
my body. I then rinsed it out and grabbed a brush. I quickly brushed out my hair and got out of the shower, wrapping a pink fluffy towel around me.

I skipped to my bedroom and picked out a white shirt, light denim jeans and a dark pink fluffy jacket.

Then, I went to make my bed, and when I was done I noticed something on my nightstand. It's a note.
I picked it up to read it and it said:

Good morning baby, you fell asleep during the movie so I brought you to your bed. I have to go but I'll pick you up for school,
<3 River

That's so sweet, he left me a note. I shoved it in a random drawer and skipped downstairs to make breakfast.

I decided to make toast so I grabbed two pieces of bread and stuck them in the toaster. While I was waiting for them to toast, I got out the bottle of Nutella and a butter knife.

Ding-dong
The doorbell rang. It's way too early for River to be here, it has to be someone else. I silently tip-toed to the peephole and looked through to see none other then my 2 favorite people in the whole wide world.

I quickly opened the door and was met with my parents. "Mom, Dad!" I squealed and instantly let them in.

"Morning Cove," Dad said and strolled into the kitchen. "What's cooking?"

"Toast! But none for you," I joked. Dad gave me a pretend shocked face that morphed into a hurt one.

"But I though that I was your favorite parent," he gasped.

"Never!" I yelled and ran to hug my Mom.We all erupted in a fit of laughter while I went to take my toast out of the toaster. Nice and crispy, just how I like it! I put the 2 pieces on a plate and lathered Nutella all over them.