Final A/N

This story isn't perfect. The writing could definitely be better, the relationship moves to quickly, and I'm pretty sure there's a plot hole.

Even with all of that, so many of you stuck around. At the time that I'm writing this, The bad boy and me has 169k reads and 2.73k votes. That's a lot, I never ever expected to get so far.

I've spent some time editing a few chapters that are hard to read, sorry for all of those notifications. I'm at a point where I realized that it doesn't have to be perfect, people will still read it and I'm very grateful for that.

Everything that has happened is because of you guys, I appreciate every single one of my readers. All of you have been very kind to me and I enjoy interacting with you. It makes my day whenever someone leaves a nice comment or sends me a message.

I did say that I'm going to write a sequel, but I've changed my mind. Instead, I'm going to write a spin-off. River and Cove will still be in it, it just won't be their story anymore, it'll be Azalea's. I'm not 100% sure what the name is going to be yet, but I'll post the first chapter within the next week.

Also, off topic but I wonder if anyone remembers when this book used to be called "The bad boy's tutor." A lot of people get confused during that part where it seems like Cove is going to be River's tutor, but she turns out to be Brad's. That's because she was going to be his tutor, but I changed my mind about that since they already got together and it didn't make sense to me.

Anyways, here's the aesthetics for the spin-off:

There's going to be new characters, but it will still be in the same storyline, just a year later

I can't wait to start the next story, and whether or not you decide to read it, I appreciate you just at much. Thank you so much for everything,

~Maya