Oh Brad

Cove's outfit above^^^
Cove's POV
I woke up with dread filling every inch of my body. Today I have tutoring, meaning I have to face Brad.  

What if I accidentally do something bad to him again? No, don't think like that. Everything will be fine and I'll be more careful this time.

Plus, River said that there's no way that I actually hurt him, and it makes sense. I mean all I did was push him on the carpet, and there's no need to bring up old things.

Today's a new day, maybe Brad and I can even start over! With those thoughts in mind, I pushed myself out of bed and started a nice warm shower.

After a quick shower, I pulled on a simple outfit consisting of a dusty pink tied-up shirt and ripped denim jeans. My school doesn't really have a dress code, so as long as you're not just wearing a bra and underwear, they don't really care.

I put my hair in a half-up half-down style, then I applied some light sparkly lipgloss. Once I grabbed all my things, I headed downstairs to grab breakfast.

Since I spent some much time this morning giving myself a pep talk, I don't really have time to make anything for breakfast. Instead, I grabbed a chocolate chip muffin and a glass of chocolate milk.

I'm kinda in a chocolaty mood today. Who am I kidding? I'm always in a chocolaty mood. How could I not love chocolate? It's delicious.

I only had the chance to take a single bite from my muffin before there was a knock on the door. I set my glass on the counter and skipped to the door with my muffin still in hand.

"Morning River!" I beamed once the door was open. He smiled down at me and walked inside.
"Good morning baby."

"I like your shirt!" I complimented. Today's he's wearing a grey shirt and black pants. I don't think I've ever seen him wear something that's not all black, so it's a nice change.

He playfully narrowed his eyes at me as he plopped down on the couch and made himself at home. I sat down next to him and continued to eat my delicious muffin.

"Thank you," he husked. I gave him a cheeky smile in return and scooted closer to him. We sat in silence until I finished eating and jumped up to chug my glass of chocolate milk, then put my dishes in the sink.

"Let's go!" I chirped while grabbing my backpack and skipping to the door. River followed and we walked out to his car, hand in hand.

He opened the door for me and I mumbled a small 'thank you'. He then went to his side and started to drive.

Once we got got to school, he parked up front in 'his spot'. We made light conversation on the way here, and I think River can tell that I'm getting kinda anxious

"Ready?" He asked as we got out and grabbed our bags.

"Ready."
🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊

It's a few hours later and right now it's time for lunch. I headed straight to the cafeteria without waiting for River because I'm STARVING. Hopefully he understands, because this is a life or death situation.

I sat down at a random table in the middle of the cafeteria and was soon joined by my friends. I did make sure to leave room for River next to me though.

"Cove your finally joining us!" Leah's voice sounded from behind me before she sat down on my left. I nodded and gave her an apologetic smile, which she simply shrugged off.

"Sooo, did you get that cute guy's number yet? I asked while wiggling my eyebrows. Her cheeks turned a deep shade of red and she covered her face with her hands. I take that as a yes.