First date

The lingerie ^^^
Cove's POV
Today's Sunday, that means I finally get to see River again!! After the mall on Friday, Leah drove us to my house and we binge watched the office and gossiped all night.

When River called me, he told me to ask Leah about how that guy at the piercing place was flirting with me. Leah told me that the name daddy is a sexual term that I should only ever call River if he wants me too.

She also said that only River or very close friends should touch me on the thigh, or else it's inappropriate.
That part I already know, It's just that sometimes I'm a little slow when it comes to people doing things that they shouldn't.

Leah left on Saturday, so I mostly just watched movies and went on social media all day. Now that you're all caught up, I'll tell you what I'm currently doing.

Right now I'm taking a shower. I washed my hair, my body and I even shaved, then I got out. I dried myself with a pink fluffy towel, then I went back to my room to grab my outfit.

See here's the thing, on Friday night Leah could not stop talking about some guy from school that she had a crush. So I may or may not have made a deal with her.

The deal is that if Leah asks the guy for his number on Monday, then I have to wear one of the outfits from Victoria's Secret the next time I see River, which is today.

So I'm going to wear the one that I tried on in the changing room (picture at the top of the chapter called "Shopping"). I still haven't unpacked all of the clothes from our shopping trip, so I went to the corner of my room where I put my bags.

I grabbed the bag with Victoria's Secret on it , and started to look through it. Aha! I found the outfit. As I pulled out the skirt and sweater, I spotted something pink that I don't remember getting.

I pulled it out and set it on the ground. OMG. It's the lingerie. I forgot that Leah bout me, a fifteen (almost sixteen) year old, lingerie. I have to admit that the set is really pretty, it's a see throughout pink Lacey outfit, but I will never, ever wear it.

I quickly shoved it in the deeps of my underwear drawer so that it will hopefully never be seen again. Then I changed into my clothes and plopped down on my bed.

Not even a second later, my phone started ringing. The I.D says River, so quickly picked it up.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey baby, I'm coming over is that okay?" He asked. I bit my lip to hold in a squeal and quickly answered.

"Yes! I'm ready whenever you are," I replied.

"Okay, I'll be the in half an hour, see you then," he said before hanging up without giving me the chance to say bye back.

I spun around my room in happiness then ran downstairs with a good idea. I'm going to make River breakfast.

Okay so I know it went horribly wrong last time I tried to do this, but I'm going to be more careful this time. My cuts are all healed and everything, so this will be a fresh start.

I decided to make something more simple this time, an omelet. I love eggs, and I'm pretty sure River does too.

I spent the next 25 minutes frying all of the ingredients and putting the finished product on two plates. Then I filled up one cup with chocolate milk for me, and the other with water for River.

By the time I finished placing the plates and cups down in the correct spots, the doorbell rang.
I nearly ran to the door and quickly threw it open. On the other side stood a smiling River.