Lust

Hey guys, I'm back!! There will be lots of smut this chapter, so beware. I'll mark the start and ending if it with  **** Don't worry, you won't miss anything if you skip the smut so feel free to do so. The picture at top is how I imagined her bra by the way. Without further to do, enjoy <3

Cove's POV
"Of course. Baby, I love you more than humanly possible."

My mouth fell slightly open and I looked up at him with widened eyes.

"I-I-"

"It's okay baby, you don't have to say it back until you're ready," he softly reassured, tucking a few strands of hair behind my ear.

I blinked a few times, still trying to process everything. He loves me. Like love loves me.

The boy I've dreamt about every night loves me. The bad boy who doesn't talk to anyone is in love with me.

You know what the best part is? After amazing 3 months of knowing River, I love him too.

Every day I wake up with him on my mind. The last thought I have before going to bed is one about River. He's won over my heart, mind, soul, and everything else.

I rely on him. I put all of my trust in him and I know that he'll make everything okay. He knows me better than I know myself.

Even though he lied to me, it was for the best. I just hope that he never lies to me again.

"River.. I think I love you too."

His smile grew 10 times bigger, making my whole body fill with joy. I've never seen him so happy, the way his eyes wrinkle at the bottom lights up his a whole face.

"Baby you're so perfect, I love you, I love you." He stood up and started to spin me around.

I tightly gripped his shoulders and squealed at the feeling. My squeals soon turned to giggles when he started to press kisses all over my face.

"I.. love... you... so... much." He said between kisses.

"I..love...you....too," I replied, giving him kisses of my own.

I looked down at his face and analyzed all of the details. He looks so different right now. Dispite the eyes bags and unshaven beard, he looks younger.

His eyes are filled with a childlike excitement, his nose is slightly scrunched like a happy puppy. And he has a small dimple on the left side of his mouth that I've never seen before.

"River, you have a dimple!" I exclaimed.

"I guess," he shrugged. I smiled and poked it with my index finger.

"It's cute, I like it."

His eyes narrowed at the adjective, but I played innocent.

"I'll let it slide this time since technically you were only calling my dimple cute, but next time you won't be so lucky."

"Oh yeah, and what will you do next time hmm?"

"I don't think you want to know."

"And what if I do?"

River smirked and wordlessly sat me on the edge of his bed. He then leaned down to my height and hovered his lips over.

I smiled against his lips and put my hands on his cheeks.

"Cutie."

His eyes darkened and his lips turned up in a smirk. He pulled away from me and stood up to his full height, easily towering over my body.