66.

✨Y/N✨

"I just got done putting an IV in Tony's arm, he's fine he's just dehydrated" I informed Steve walking into Autumn's room as he just sat on the bed admiring her sleeping. "Okay" he said as I smiled at him and Autumn. "She's so young and doesn't understand a thing that's going on in the world" he said softly.

"Yeah innocent and pure, something I pray she stay as" I said as he kissed her head and turned out her lamp before we walked out and he cracked the door behind us. "You alright?" He asked softly placing his hand on my back as we walked into our room and he closed the door. "Yeah, I'm happy that Tony is home" I admitted as Steve sat on the bed next to me.

"Are You okay?" I asked iffy due to everything that just happened and how Tony blew up like that. On top of that they still haven't resolved their issue from Two years ago in Berlin. Steve just sat back against the head board with his arms crossed.

Steve didn't say anything

Steve didn't say anything. He looked more as if he was thinking so I didn't say anything to let him think. "I should've just signed the accords we would've still ended up back here if I did" he expressed as I looked at him. "You did what you thought was right Steve just like Tony Did what he thought was right" I started off.

"But you two need to put this behind y'all, it happened, now it's time to move on." I said keeping it real. "You two can't stay mad at each other forever, we have to bring everyone back home including our family and friends and that can't happen unless everyone is on one accord" I simply explained.

"He's not going to talk to me" Steve said "yeah but if you want to start trying to get it back where it used to be, take the initiative" I started. "Apologize, Tell him you felt you were right at the time and If he doesn't accept it that's on him,but do your part" I explained.

"Nebula knows where Thanos is, and we found him. He used the stones a couple of days ago" Steve said then looked at me as I felt like my heart fell to my stomach. I was anxious also a bit scared. I wanted everyone back but scared more lives were going to be lost including Steve's and Autumns but I didn't want to show him my emotions behind it for the sake of his. "So w-when are you going?" I asked.

"I wasn't going to go unless you were okay with it" he admitted. "Yeah but what do you truly want to do?"  I asked. "I have everything I need and love still here and I don't want to mess that up and I'm left alone" Steve expressed. "Well that's what happens when you take that risk" I stated then sighed some.

"You told me the other night you didn't want your baby girl growing up like this where the world isn't like it should." I brought up. "So why don't you go do what you need to do in order for her to experience life and her childhood" I explained. "You'll be okay" I assured as i grabbed his hand. "Besides You always make it back safely" I said making him smile.

I stood up "now go get suited up" I said as he looked up at me. "Come on, old man" I teasingly said holding my hands out as he grabbed them and instead of me pulling him up he decided to pull me as I laughed falling onto him.

I smiled at him as he rested his hand on my lower back. "Everything is going to be fine, you guys will get the stones and bring everyone back" I assured before rubbing his hair back some then I placed a kiss on his lips watching him faintly smile. "Besides if you take too long to fix everything the longer it is going to take to get the next kid" I brought up. "Ohhhh you're right" he said as I giggled and nodded.

"I'm just going to go suit up then" he said as I giggled "yeah" I simply said rolling off of him so he could get up and go get ready to leave. He got into his suit as we walked into Autumns' room quietly. Steve gave her a kiss on the head as I smiled at them.

"You need anything before you go? I asked as we walked down the steps going with the rest of the team. "No I'm fine I just want to get the stones and get out" he expressed. "He's by himself?" I asked concerned some. "Yeah, we're just going in and out" he said as I nodded. "Okay Be safe" I said as he stopped and looked down at me.

"Don't look at me like that" I said looking away from him as he was about to say something else but I placed my finger over his lips. "And do not give me that "if I don't make it Speech either"" I said making him chuckle. "I'll see you when you get back" I said as he placed his lips on mine and I kissed back. We shared an embracing hug.

"Oh you two really are a thing?" We heard as we slowly turned and looked down looking at the talking Raccoon. "Steve" I simply said looking down at it still in disbelief. "Yeah we are" Steve started off "we're heading out?" Steve questioned. "Yeah" the raccoon said. "By the way my name is rocket" the raccoon said to me before walking off as I just watched him.

"The talking tree is his friend" Steve started off as I looked over at Steve "his name is groot" Steve informed nodding his head slowly as we looked back at Rocket walking away. "At this point nothing surprises me anymore" He admitted.

"Alright" Steve started off turning towards me "okay" I said taking a breath before feeling him kiss my head. He walked off as I watched until he disappeared beyond the doors. I turned to see Tony in the infirmary. He was still resting as pepper was sitting in the chair beside him holding his hand.

I just smiled at them "how's being a parent?" Pepper asked as I smiled "it's different but I love it" I admitted as she smiled at Tony. "Tony wants us to have one but I don't know for these reasons." She expressed as I sat in the chair by her.

"Yeah, you don't know if they're going to come back or not" I said thinking about Steve. "But" I started off as she looked at me "if it makes you two happy then I say go for it. I know for a fact that they would have the most loving parents in the world" I expressed as she smiled.

"You should know huh? I bought you your first car and you didn't even drive it" he expressed. "Tony I was 16-17 and you bought me a new Audi, my car was better than my mothers on top of that it's New York " I explained as pepper chuckled.

"Your mother was pissed" he expressed as we all agreed. "Yeah She was mad at me and I didn't even ask for it" I admitted making him chuckle.
"Any normal teenager would've taken it and went out driving with their friends but not you. You wanted something different for yourself" he said making me giggle.

He then smiled at me "Instead you turned it in and paid for school, a down payment for an apartment and to start your business and we're always proud of you for making that move" he said. "That's a business owner mindset and that's how you create generational wealth" he explained making pepper smile.

"I'm glad you're okay" I truthfully said "I'm glad you're okay too" He said to me making me giggle. "Is Rogers treating you good?" He questioned as I giggled and nodded. "How's Autumn?" He asked "She's fine, she's okay" I assured with a no d and a small smile. "Well give her a kiss for me because as you can see I will not be leaving this infirmary tonight" he said referring to pepper watching over him.

"Okay, night" I said "night love you" they both said "love y'all too" I said back going upstairs slipping into the bed with Autumn.