91.

✨Steve✨

We were at the restaurant waiting for a table outside just enjoying the late night summer breeze while waiting for a text notifying our table was ready. Y/N had her arms wrapped around me from behind as I was laughing at something Sam said.

"Tiff you're not seeing me in uno, I promise that" Sam said. "The girls aren't seeing you either, now are they?" Tiffany asked. "Oooo" we all said then let out a laugh. "That was nice" Bucky said fist bumping her. "You need to stop before I get to talking shit about you" Sam warned.

"Sir You wear a bird suit for a living, I'm not trying to hear anything" Tiffany said. "Tiffany you don't even do anything besides sit there and talk shit" Sam expressed as I heard
Y/N giggle from behind me. "That's not necessarily true shes actually fun to be around" Bucky admitted as I seen Tiffany look at Y/N and I can tell from that look something was up and they have been talking.

I soon felt Y/N bite on the back of my arm as I just turned and looked at her some. "Did you just bite me?" I asked to where she could only hear and she just smiled at me making me chuckle. She moved her arms from around me as she just stood beside me. "She's only fun to talk to because you two talk about me" Sam stated. "Well yeah sometimes but majority of the time we just talk about different things" Bucky said as I just seen Y/N smile to herself.

"Gosh you think you on our mind rent free huh?" Tiffany asked. "The way you always talking shit, you would think so" Sam said as Y/N giggled looking down at her phone. "The table is ready she informed as we all went inside being greeted by a host and he led us to our table. "Woah it's Captain America" I heard a kid say behind me as I turned around and smiled some.

He came up to me as He shook my hand

I started talking to the kid some before taking a picture with him and he went on about his business

I started talking to the kid some before taking a picture with him and he went on about his business. Y/N was sitting in the booth as I got into the booth with her, on the other side it was Bucky, Tiffany and Sam.

"Ugh when am I going to meet my future husband?" Tiffany asked playfully pouting. "There He go right there" Sam said as he referred to a man who didn't look like Tiffany's type at all. "You're so childish" Tiffany said looking at Sam. "I'm going to hook you up with him too" Sam said "don't do that" Tiffany said nudging his arm then went to look at her menu as he chuckled.

"So Bucky, do you have a girlfriend?" Y/N asked out of the blue as Tiffany started coughing from her drink Making us look at her. "You alright?" Bucky asked Tiffany. "Yeah I'm okay, I think Y/N asked you a question" Tiffany said motioning her hand over towards Y/N then looked away. I looked at Y/N confused as Sam looked at me then Y/N.

"Wait, woah don't tell me you're into them polyamory relationships?" Sam asked as Tiffany just looked at Sam. "No" Y/N said. "Orgy's?" He asked as Y/N and Tiffany looked at him again as if he was the dumbest person on earth. I just pinched the bridge of my nose and shook my head chuckling. "Are you dumb? No like seriously?" Tiffany asked as Bucky chuckled. "I'm single I don't have a girl at the moment" he started off.

"But there was a lot of women in Wakanda" He brought up. "the melanin" Y/N said dancing in her seat some as Tiffany smiled at Y/N and I finally caught onto what was going on. Bucky chuckled and blushed some. "Waittt you like black women?" Sam asked Bucky with a smirk. "Yeah I wouldn't mind dating one" Bucky admitted as Y/N just placed her lips on her straw smiling hard at Tiffany while drinking her drink.

"So I guess I got to get a white girl to even out the group?" Sam asked. "Yeah we could use a white girl friend" Y/N said with a smile. "Or a white guy friend" Tiffany suggested as Sam gave Tiffany a look.

we then let out a laugh

we then let out a laugh. "Tiff if you want me just say that, I know I'm irresistible ain't that right Y/N?" He asked Y/N and I waited for her response because every time Sam joked like this she shut it down quickly. "Suck my dick"  Y/N simply said going back to drinking her drink. "Respectfully" Tiffany added. "We know you have one" Sam said to Tiffany. "And we know who don't have one" Tiffany shot back making Y/N giggle into my arm as I just chuckled taking a drink of my beer.

"Is there something going on with you two?" Bucky asked looking between Sam and Tiffany. "No" "yes" they both said at the same time as Tiffany said "no" but Sam said "Yes". I just sat and watched as Y/N was giggling into my arm.

We finally all looked at her "Is alcohol in there to where you giggling?" Sam asked Y/N. "No-" she started off as I took her glass getting a whiff of the smell. "Yeah" I simply said taking the glass away from her and pushing a glass of water towards her as she frowned. "You already drunk and we didn't even get back to the hotel, you light weight" Tiffany said in a giggle as I chuckled.

"Like I was saying, there's nothing going on with us" Tiffany assured to Bucky. "So yesterday you didn't kiss me?" Sam questioned as Y/N and I looked at Tiffany. "Sam it was a friendly kiss on the cheek" she checked as Y/N and I looked at Sam. "Oh okay" Sam said nodding his head some.

"Oh She's pretty"  Y/N said as we seen a woman pass by. "Get her number" Y/N suggested to Sam. "I will watch the master" Sam said sitting up in his seat some. "Oh God" Tiffany said rolling her eyes some continuing to drink her drink. Y/N just squinted her eyes at Tiffany. The woman was about to walk pass again but Sam stopped her beginning to talk to her.

We all watched Sam but I noticed Tiffany just looked at her phone not giving it any attention. "Y/N then pulled her phone out beginning to text someone. Sam got the woman's name and number and she walked away. "Now that's how you do it" he expressed then made sure to look at Tiffany but Tiffany was typing away fast on her phone.

"Tiff did you see me?" Sam asked teasingly as Tiffany placed her middle finger up not looking away from her phone continuing to type away. Sam, Bucky and I just looked at each other as the women were on their phones. "Now She Quiet after all of that smack she just talked" Sam said as Tiffany got up some "excuse me" Tiffany said to Sam and Bucky so she could get out of the booth.

"Excuse me I have to go to the bathroom" Y/N quietly said to me. Sam watched Tiffany walk off to the bathroom as Y/N then got out the booth following. "Did I just miss something?" Bucky asked in a chuckle confused.