74.

Me looking at all the hate y'all been showing Y/N knowing her reason for why she's doing it

Me looking at all the hate y'all been showing Y/N knowing her reason for why she's doing it.......but anywaysss "A Good Woman 2" Comes out tomorrow🥰-Dajah💕

✨Steve✨

"Steve if we pull off this Time travel thing when it's all said and done I want you to get your dance with Peggy and to live your life with her" she said as I was lost for words. "Wait what?" I asked "we went from another baby to you saying you want me to have my time with Peggy?" I questioned. "She didn't get to live her life with you. She didn't get to experience any of this" Y/N expressed as I looked away from her and she held my chin. "Steve I know you miss her and you think about what it could've been with her" she said softly.

"Yeah but if I do where does that leave Autumn and you?" I asked "we'll be fine" She assured with a tear falling from her eyes. "I'll tell her daddy is going on a long trip, but you need to experience that with your first love" Y/N said as I moved my face from her hand looking in a different direction trying not to cry.

"That's if the time machine is even possible" I simply said "until then I'm not going anywhere" I stated as I wrapped my arms around her waist. "And if it is, I want you to experience that" she said as I bit the inside of my cheek. Y/N brought me down by my neck for a kiss as I kissed her back softly. I then pulled away and looked into her eyes. "Where does that even leave you?"  I asked.

"I'm sure Sam and Bucky will look after me while you're gone" she said with a faint smile. "We'll be okay" she assured before kissing my cheek. "Now you need to buy me a funnel cake so we can blow this popsicle stand" She said pulling away as I looked at her walking off.

We got her funnel cake and then went back to the avengers compound. We got out and walked in quietly. I checked on Autumn seeing her in the bed sleep then went in the bedroom Y/N and I share seeing her taking off the bracelet I bought for her.

She placed her hair in a messy bun as I realized tears were leaving her eyes. She hurried and wiped them before walking off to the bathroom closing the door behind her. I wanted to know what is making her want me to be with Peggy so badly now?

Truth was I didn't want to go anywhere and was hoping the time machine thing didn't work so I wouldn't go anywhere. Although Peggy was my first love, I spent more time with
Y/N then I've ever done with Peggy so is Peggy really the love of my life?

_______

It was the next day as I woke up and seen Y/N walk into the room.