98. (Bonus)

💕Bonus Chapter 1:  That was in the Archives 💕

✨Steve✨

Y/N got out of the shower from washing up and washing her hair as she was now in the bathroom doing something to her hair. I walked into the bathroom as I looked at her face and something looked as if it was bothering her. "What's wrong?" I asked coming behind her and placing my hands on her waist. She placed something in her hair then left it out and curly.

She turned looking up at me "can You give T'Challa a call about something ?" She Asked "yeah, about what? What's going on?" I questioned

She turned looking up at me "can You give T'Challa a call about something ?" She Asked "yeah, about what? What's going on?" I questioned. "I know that my mother and I have issues but that's my mother at the end of the day and I don't want her cancer to kill her" she expressed then looked at her hands.
"I just don't want her to go out this soon and she doesn't have time to actually sit there and apologize for what she has done" she expressed wiping her falling tears as she soon looked up at me.

"I will, but what if she never apologizes?" I questioned "Then That's between her and God" She admitted as I faintly smiled bringing her in for a hug. I walked out the bathroom giving T'Challa a call. Once I was off the phone I seen Y/N walk into the room and climbed onto the bed. "After Autumns open house we have to get your mother and bring her to Wakanda" I informed as she nodded some.

"Daddy" we heard Autumn call out running down the hall "mommy!" She said running into our room as I chuckled "yes baby?!" Y/N asked in a giggle as autumn climbed onto the bed. She sat in Y/N's lap as I just stood beside the bed smiling at them. "I want a dog" she brought up. "Uhhh...." I started off  "No" I stated.

"I thought you wanted a baby sister or brother?!" Y/N asked

"I thought you wanted a baby sister or brother?!" Y/N asked. "Yeah but I want a dog too" she brought up. "Well Autumn you can't have one right now"  Y/N said . "Well Why not? Can I have a rabbit?!" She questioned as Y/N just sighed and I chuckled. "You want a hamster?" I asked as Autumn nodded excitedly and Y/N looked over at me. "Okay I'll get you a hamster" I stated as Autumn got excited.

"I don't want no rat in my house" Y/N expressed as I laid across the bed on my stomach. "See how fast it became your mothers house?" I asked autumn as she giggled. "You're bringing a rodent into the house." Y/N said slowly. "Who the hell is cleaning the cage out because I'm not doing it and Autumn is only five about to be six" Y/N said as I chuckled.