32.

✨Steve✨

"He knows but he doesn't know" Y/N stated "what is that supposed to mean?" Stark questioned "yeah?" I asked then finally looked at her. "Really Tony?" Y/N asked stark as stark placed his hands up "I just asked a question" he stated.

"You didn't tell Fury about us?" I questioned "well I'm sure he has a clue because we were caught kissing in front of him" She said. "That doesn't mean he knows" I started off. "He knows Steve" she simply said. "My God you two are strong-willed" Stark stated as we both looked at him.

"Shut up" Y/N stated then looked back at me "you acting like nobody knows" she expressed "does your mother know?" I asked as she shifted her weight to her other foot. "No I didn't tell her because of who you are and her being strong in her religion" she expressed.

"But you're grown" I brought up "yeah but she's still my mother at the end of the day, she knows me coming back to her house late as hell only means one thing and I don't want to hear it" she explained as I just nodded my head slowly and scoffed.

"Whatever I'll see you later" she simply said grabbing her things about to walk towards the elevator "it's late you don't need to be walking out there" I stated as she turned "It's manhattan, I'm straight" she said walking away going into the elevator.

Stark just looked at me "what?" I asked him "nothing, nothing." He said and continued to look at me. "Well you keep staring at me like it's something, what?" I questioned. "You two are going to bump heads a lot" he started off as I sighed loudly "listen" he said as I looked at him. "Because you two are a like and very passionate but you two are good for each other" stark stated.

"You see how me and pepper are" stark brought up "yeah but we're either going to be all in or all out" I expressed "Rogers that's not how women work nowadays, everyone has some type of issue now" stark stated "yeah but everyone has issues it's apart of life" I said.

"Yeah she may have abandonment issues because of things she went through growing up but you've never talked to her about it sometimes you just have to tone down the authority manner and come to her as someone she can confide in" stark explained as I sighed.

"You're so uptight all the time, how was you going to have kids being like that?" He asked playfully in a chuckle as faintly smiled. "I don't know maybe I don't need kids because of that" I said as stark looked at me. "Then you need to tell her that immediately before it gets worse" stark said as I grabbed my coat.

I got in the car driving over to Y/N's hotel going to her hotel room then knocked on her door as I sighed.
She opened it peeking out the door some. "What?" She asked lowly "can I just talk to you?" I asked as she opened the door wider letting me in.

I sat on the edge of her bed as she was in the process of packing her suit case and looking for her pajamas.
I watched her as she walked into different parts of the room getting her things wearing black lace underwear and a black lace bra to match. "What Steve?" She asked.

"Im sorry for what I said" I apologized "we didn't need to have that conversation in front of Tony, you could've waited to ask me why. But you're so hot headed about me not saying anything to anyone" she said folding a shirt and placing it in her suit case.

"Why do you get like that with me?!" She asked then looked at me. "Like what?" I asked "you get upset when I don't tell you certain things. You got mad at me because fury was my father, you got mad at me because I was watching over you and other shit" she expressed.

"Because I love you and you're supposed to be someone If my trust is gone with everybody I know I can trust you" I explained. "Steve I have valid reasons why I did what I did, it's not because I didn't want to tell you because I'm hiding something" she stated.

"So you telling your parents and family about me?" I asked. "Why would I tell my parents when both of them would just try and break us up?" She started off "at least we got lead way with fury" I said "yeah but I don't want to hear the slick jokes about us, I just want to be in a regular relationship" she expressed.

"You don't think it's a regular relationship?" I asked
"Steve if I take you to church with me it's over with" she said as we shared a small laugh. "Maybe we just need to not be together, we were doing better just friends" she brought up. "Besides you got your own thing going on and I got my own thing going on" she added as I just sighed.

She sat down next to me "i love you and if it's meant to be I'll see you later" she stated grabbing my hand as I looked at her.

"I'll be back" i stated making her giggle. "I know, we just got to learn how to be in a relationship with each other" she said. "I really give us til next week to forgive each other" I brought up as she laughed. "I'm serious handle your business and I'll be here when we're truly ready" she assured as we looked at each other in the eyes.

I kissed her lips as she kissed back slowly placing her hand on my cheek. I grabbed her body placing her in my lap not breaking the kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck deepening the kiss as I softly squeezed her butt. My kisses went to her jaw to her neck as she faintly moaned.

"I'm not going anywhere" I said in her neck before picking her up as she giggled and I laid her on the bed. "Tell me what the problem is, I'm not giving up that easy" I said looking her in the eyes as she smiled. "I knew you wasn't" She said shaking her head as I smiled.

"I've been left by my father, at one point my mother and my ex boyfriend left me alone mentally after a while and I'm just scared if I show you off to my family somewhere down along the line you'll leave me too" she admitted.

"My fears are, you're going to leave me too and I'm going to miss out on another good woman" I expressed. "I'm like that because I'm afraid that if I love you as much as you love me something will happen to you" I admitted as she looked at me.

"Steve it's okay to live, your world doesn't have to revolve around captain America, the avengers none of that, although you were in the ice for years you can still live and still love, it's perfectly okay" she assured then hugged me.

"It's okay to show emotions, to cry and to laugh." She said as I hugged her back tightly. "It's okay to still want the things you've wanted before going into the ice" she said rubbing my back. "We're going to be okay we just need to talk" she said before kissing my cheek and continuing to rub my back.