73.

Just in case y'all didn't know.........

"A Good Woman 2" comes out Friday 🥰-Dajah

✨Steve✨

"So what is the plan now? Because we can't do it" Scott expressed "we need a bigger brain" I said. "Bigger than starks?" Scott asked. "Bruce" Y/N started off. "He's the only other option if Tony isn't on board" Y/N said. "I'll speak to Bruce and see if we can meet somewhere for breakfast or something tomorrow." Natasha said "okay" I stated as Y/N smirked "yeah call him" Y/N said as Natasha giggled and grabbed her phone walking out.

"What was that?" Scott questioned "it was an inside joke"
Y/N said. "Just stand by we'll tell Bruce the idea tomorrow" I said. "So what are we doing today?" Scott questioned. "If I were you, I'd get all the rest that I can get right now" Y/N said before she started walking out "wait what do you mean?" Scott asked "what does she mean?!" Scott asked me as I chuckled.

I walked out leaving Scott there lost and caught up with
Y/N. I placed my hand on her lower back as she turned and looked over at me. "What's up?" She asked before wrapping an arm around my torso. "Nothing, you want to go for a ride?" I asked as she looked at me iffy. "Where?" She questioned.

"Coney Island" I said with a small smile as she stopped and smiled at me. "Are you asking me out on a date?" She asked as I chuckled. "Yeah" I stated.
"Is the girl coming with us?" She asked referring to Autumn as I laughed. "If we change and leave right now she won't even know we left" I said before we went upstairs to go change.

I changed into a gray T shirt as Y/N changed into a yellow romper and a pair of sandals.

She combed her hair out some as I grabbed her hand and we went downstairs out to the car

She combed her hair out some as I grabbed her hand and we went downstairs out to the car. We got into the car and started the car up as Y/N and I were laughing. I started driving as Y/N placed her seatbelt on.

"See now I feel bad for leaving her" she brought up as I chuckled. "Yeah but when she gets on your nerves later then you won't feel as bad" I said as she giggled. "Alright so the first ride we're getting on is the cyclone" I started off "damn so we're just going to start on the big rides first?" She asked as I chuckled "you want to get on the baby rides that's what it is" I teased as she waved me off. "This is a date I'm making sure you get on all the rides" I expressed.

"Yeah but Steve the Thunderbolt really?" She asked "you'll be fine you're with me" I said grabbing her hand. "You're the same person who had me jump out of an elevator" she brought up. "Then these rides should be a piece of cake" I said with a big smile.

"I don't get it" I started off as she looked over at me "you fight men, you almost died plenty of times and yet you're afraid of rollercoasters" I explained. "Mind your business okay" She started off as I chuckled. "You're The most toughest woman and the most scariest woman in the world" I said as she giggled. "Steve don't talk to me about scary" She started off.