76.

You guys I'm not doing a second book but I will continue this one until it's appropriate to end it because I still got the Johnny Storm book in the works.... idk imma need y'all to give me ideas if we do a second book-Dajah💕

✨Y/N✨

I was out at the park sitting on a bench watching Autumn play by herself because there was no other kids. I was thinking on ways to tell Autumn what me and Steve was about to do but keep it in a child manner until she's old enough to fully understand. I didn't want her to hate me when she got older but then on the flip side i think she'll understand.

I watched her slide down the side smiling as I smiled at her and watched her run to get in the monkey bars. "Mommy look" She started off "I see you baby" I stated as she jumped onto the monkey bars beginning to go bar to bar. She's lucky because I swear to this day I couldn't Make it pass the second bar. She got to the end as I clapped for her and she ran up to me making me smile.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked as she shook her head and I kissed her cheek. "So did you and daddy ask the bird for a baby yet?" She asked sitting next to me while swinging her legs back and forth. I just faintly smiled at her. "I think I want a sister now" she brought up as I giggled. "And what? You want her name to be summer" I joked. "Winter fresh" she said as I giggled. " you got that off my gum packet" I stated as she giggled. "So it was you eating my pieces of gum?" I asked as she laughed more.

"I guess I owe daddy an apology" I said as we shared a small laugh. "So ask the bird for a girl" she said "And if it's a boy?" I asked "we'll give him back" She said as I laughed. "It doesn't work like that, the bird gives you a boy or a girl or even a boy and girl" I explained.

"Ooo so I can have two girls?" She asked as I was stuck. "Um no mommy can't get that, that's a special request" I said. "How about a boy and a girl?" She asked. "Two of anything in mommy's belly is a special thing the stork does for special people" I said. "Well aren't we special?" She asked "yeah daddy is Captain America so the stork can't give us two babies at once" I said pulling lies out my ass, she was so curious.

"What about three babies" she brought up. "Okay" I started trying to change the conversation.
"Baby me and daddy is going to have to wait to ask the stork for another baby" I brought up as she looked at me. "Why?" She asked.  "Because soon daddy is going to work and will be leaving for a very long time" I said as she looked up at me.

"How long?" She asked "we don't know baby. We just know it's a long time" I said as she frowned. "When is he leaving?" She asked "if things go as planned in a couple of days" I answered. "Is that why You Didn't kiss daddy earlier?" She asked about to cry as I looked at her.

"You don't love daddy anymore?" She asked as I gasped some. "No baby Don't ever sat that" I said sitting her on my lap. "I love daddy to death but sometimes he has to go away to work" I said as a tear fell from my eyes and I hurried to wipe it. "Daddy loves me and I will always love daddy" I assured before giving her a hug and kissing her head.

I just rubbed her back "you ready to go eat some lunch and take a nap?" I asked "lunch" She said "and you're going to take a nap" I assured as we got up and went to the car. We got in and I drove back to the Avengers compound. I walked in and seen Steve acting Goofy.