79.

✨Steve✨

We were sitting at a table eating Chinese food and talking about the stones we knew about And I realized the only stone we haven't talked about was the reality stone. I started talking about the Reality Stone as no one really came in contact or knew about the reality stone.
"Thor what do you know ?" I asked with my hand in my pockets.

 Everyone then looked back at him as he was laid back with a pair of sunglasses on and his hands resting in his pants

Y/N and I scrunched our brows at each other before we looked back at him.

"Is he asleep?" Natasha asked. "No I'm pretty sure he's dead" Rhodes simply said.

"Thor!" I said louder as he jumped from out his sleep. "Well he's not dead, so that's good" Tony stated. "Hmm?" Thor asked. "What do you know about the reality Stone?" I repeated. "Oh, oh" Thor said getting up from the chair. He walked towards the screen beginning to explain about the reality Stone.

"The Aether. First, it's not a stone; someone called it a stone before. It's more of a... an angry sludge sort of thing, so someone's gonna need to amend that." He said continuing as his explanation was everywhere and you could tell by the looks of everyone in the room he knew what he was talking about but he was too drunk to fully explain it. but I tried my best to listen and understand.

"This is Jane foster" he said happy "actually" he started off as I just looked at Y/N and she looked at me eating her Lo Mein trying not to laugh

"This is Jane foster" he said happy "actually" he started off as I just looked at Y/N and she looked at me eating her Lo Mein trying not to laugh. He then started placing eye drops in his eyes as Everyone continued to look confused.

"Actually Jane  She stuck her hand inside a rock this one time, and then the Aether stuck itself inside her." He said as I just looked at him. "She's now my ex girl friend" he started off about to cry. I then looked at him confused.

Okay big guy" Tony said going up to Thor "you want some water?" Tony asked "how about a Bloody Mary" Thor suggested as Tony sat Thor back down

Okay big guy" Tony said going up to Thor "you want some water?" Tony asked "how about a Bloody Mary" Thor suggested as Tony sat Thor back down. "Daddy why your face look like that?" I heard Autumn ask in a laugh while sitting on Y/N's lap eating her food.

"Baby we're all looking like that" Natasha said to Autumn as everyone shared a small laugh. "I advise everyone after this to seek therapy especially you" Tony said then looked at Thor. "What's therapy?" Rocket asked as Y/N looked at him. "It's a" she started off then looked at him and shook her head. "Never mind" she simply said as I chuckled. "Let's call it a night, we'll meet back in here at eleven tomorrow morning to finish the when and where's of the reality stones" I said as everyone got up.

"You ready for bed?" Y/N asked Autumn before kissing her head. She cleaned her face as everyone walked out the room. "Don't leave yet" I started off as Y/N just stood up. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing I just wanted to talk to you" I said. "Well let me give her a bath and put her to sleep first" she said as I nodded.

She went away to get Autumn ready for bed as I was downstairs popping bags of popcorn.  I went upstairs to see Autumn getting dried off as I stepped out finishing popping bags of popcorn The placed it into a big bowl. I then poured some M&M's out the jumbo bag into a bowl, along with pouring Y/N some wine as I got some beer for myself and brought it into one of the office rooms. I placed the things on the coffee table then pulled up a hologram to play a movie.

I went upstairs to kiss Autumn good night. I knocked on the door softly. "Come in" Autumn said in a laugh as I walked in to see Y/N tickling Autumn and Autumn laughing. I chuckled. "Say good night to your father" Y/N said to her as Autumn came to to me and I kneeled down to give her a hug. I kissed her head as she got in the bed. "Good night princess" I said as Y/N kissed her head. "Night baby" Y/N said as Autumn smiled big looking between Y/N and I then turned on her side going to sleep.

Y/N turned off her light then closed the door behind us. "Now what do you want?" She asked playfully as I chuckled and grabbed her hand. I walked us into the office everything was Set up at.  Y/N looked at it and automatically smiled. We then sat down on the couch. "What are we watching?" I asked "I don't even know" She said in a giggle. "Fifty shades of grey" She suggested.

"What's that?" I asked "you never seen fifty shades of grey?" She asked as I chuckled "I don't think I have" I admitted as she grew excited "is it a chick flick?" I asked "you'll like it" she said looking for the movie with the remote. She turned it on and then got up coming back with the whole wine bottle along with some water bottles.

"It's a long movie" she informed as I turned out the lights sitting next to her on the couch. I placed my arm on top of the couch as she laid on my chest with the bowl of popcorn on her lap. We got deeper into the movie and my eyes just grew big. "This is what you watch?" I asked "the second one is better" she said smiling at the TV doing a little fake shiver as I chuckled. "I'm not surprised" I simply said as we shared a laugh. "There's another one to this?" I questioned "there's three movies in all" She informed as another sex scene came up on the screen. "It's like watching porn but legally" she said staring at the TV smiling.

I just chuckled "Y/N" I called out "Hmm?" She asked stop staring at the TV. "Y/N" I said again as she looked at me. "I just wanted to say thank you for helping out today, you helped out a lot" I thanked as she looked up at me. "Just as long as you have my Roses ready to go I got like six bouquets you got to buy" she said as I chuckled. "It's two. only two people said to get you some flowers.

"It's definitely six" she said as I chuckled "three for the help" I said as she held my chin. "Get me six, you know I love my flowers" she said as I chuckled "I'll think about it" I said moving the popcorn bowl out of her lap and placing my free hand on the side of her thigh. Y/N continued holding my chin. "Would You grow your beard again?" She asked. "Yeah, you liked it?" I asked. "It was alright, it wasn't all that" She said playfully rolling her eyes making me chuckle and kiss her lips.

She pulled back "this exactly why you wanted me to stay" She said as I smiled continuing to kiss her lips. I deepens the kiss as Y/N wrapped her arms around my neck. My hands rubbed her thighs slowly as she faintly moaned and slipped her tongue in.

"Wow cap is really getting it" we heard and it sounded like Clint. "It's what he needed" we heard Rhodes say. "It's what he deserves" Bruce said as they all agreed. "I miss those days" Thor said and it sounded like he was about to cry.

Y/N then pulled away as we both looked towards the windows of the office seeing Clint, Rhodes, Thor and Bruce. "Really guys?" I asked "don't mind us we're just heading back to bed" Bruce said as they all walked off disappearing. Y/N giggled. "It's getting late" she started off getting up. "And we have to get up early" she said. "Yeah" I said standing up as I walked her out to her car.

She unlocked it "I'll see you tomorrow" she said as I grabbed her hand and kissed her lips. She kissed back slowly before pulling away and smiling. "Good night" I said as she got in her car. "Good night" she said as I closed her car door and she drove off smiling. I walked back into the compound smiling as I seen Clint, Rhodes, Bruce and Thor looking out the window. "Really?" I asked "Thor forgot his drink" Rhodes lied as I chuckled. "Goodnight guys" I said shaking my head and going upstairs. I checked on Autumn as she was asleep. I went in the room Y/N and I used to share and just laid in the bed thinking about her.