55.

Double update only because I made it to 2K followers and it's Valentine's Day. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY‼️🤪-Dajah💕

✨Steve✨

Y/N greeted everyone besides me and walked out the room as I followed after her. "Y/N" I called out behind Her as she was walking away. "Y/N" I said again as she turned around and looked at me.
I walked up to her waiting for her to start going off.

"What?" She questioned "hey" I stated "hi" she simply said about to turn around but I stopped her

"What?" She questioned "hey" I stated "hi" she simply said about to turn around but I stopped her. "It's been two years" I brought up "yeah I know" she said. "You're not making this easy" I stated.

"Why should I? You want everything to go back to normal since you're back?!" She questioned. "I might've gotten into this on my own but you was given a choice whether we go together or you stay here so don't give me that" I stated.

"we wouldn't be in this issue right now had you just stayed put and signed the accords" She said. "The accords" I started off "how's that working out for you?" I asked as she rolled her eyes. "Whatever" she stated. "Like I said this isn't all on me, you had a choice" I said.

"Yeah I know that but the choice I made was regarding someone else's feelings which is something you don't know anything about" she said.
"Really?! You think I wasn't thinking about you when I didn't sign the accords?" I questioned. "No you weren't, I told you what was going to happen and you kept going. You didn't care about the repercussions that came behind it knowing that you was possibly going to lose me" She started off.

"I did it to save you from what was happening" I said. "Really? And how did that work out for you?" She asked as I just looked away from her. I then looked back at her before taking a breath. "Why didn't you come with us?" I asked.

"Because I had business to handle, so if you don't mind I would like to get ready for my date tonight" she simply said. "You're not going out tonight" I said. "Says who?" She questioned. "Have you been watching everything that's going on?" I asked. "Yeah but that's an avengers issue not mine" she said as I was about to say something but we heard a small voice.

"Mommy" we heard a small baby voice try to say as Y/N turned around and I stepped to the side seeing a baby girl at the end of the stairs walking towards
Y/N.

"Mommy" we heard a small baby voice try to say as Y/N turned around and I stepped to the side seeing a baby girl at the end of the stairs walking towards Y/N

"You keep getting out of the bed" Y/N started off rushing over to her "You're supposed to be taking a nap mama" Y/N said picking her up. "I'll be back"
Y/N stated as she turned around walking off as the little girl waved to me some and I smiled waving back. I was completely lost.

I followed Y/N as she walked into the kitchen sitting the little girl at the table and gave the girl a small bag of Cheeto puff chips.

"You had a daughter?" I asked Y/N "yup and she's the reason why I couldn't leave off with you" she said. "You were pregnant before I left?!" I asked "why didn't you say anything to me?!" I questioned. "Say what exactly Steve?" She questioned as I looked away at the baby.

I looked back at Y/N "You had a phone to call my number if anything was to happen, you had our baby all by yourself" I stressed

I looked back at Y/N "You had a phone to call my number if anything was to happen, you had our baby all by yourself" I stressed. "What was you going to do? Come back?" She asked. "You were on the run and couldn't show your face anywhere why would I call you? The only reason why you came back now was because there's a threat on earth. If there wasn't you wouldn't even be here so don't start" She said walking to the fridge.

"Y/N you had a choice whether or not you wanted to stay with me or leave and you chose to leave" I simply said. "I left because of her" she said referring to our daughter. "Where would I have gotten the proper treatment for the pregnancy on the run? I would want her to be born in a hospital not in a motel and I would want her to be living somewhere stable not jumping from place to place in hiding. a kid doesn't need to go through that" she explained as I looked at the baby then at Y/N.

 a kid doesn't need to go through that" she explained as I looked at the baby then at Y/N

"If you're here then stay if you're not planning on staying then leave. I'm not going to let what happen with me and my father happen with Autumn and you" she simply said. "You named her Autumn" I said with a faint smile as she placed the top to the sippy cup on for Autumn. "Yeah, we talked about it years ago" she said handing Autumn her juice.

"Yeah I remember" I said as she looked at me then back at Autumn "finish eating baby, auntie is going to watch you in a minute" she said. Autumn got out her chair and walked towards me as I smiled at her making her smile. She reached her hands up for me to pick her up. I picked her up wiping the crumbs off her mouth and shirt.

I looked at her and seen a complete resemblance between us. She smiled at me as I smiled back. "You look good" I said looking over at Y/N's body as she faintly smiled. "And you look rough" She expressed as I chuckled "you don't like it?" I asked "I never said that I didn't" she said taking Autumn out of my arms as I smirked at her. Tiffany walked in as Sam walked in behind her.

"You two talked?" Tiffany questioned "yeah nothing else to talk about" Y/N simply said. "Hey pretty girl" Sam said shaking Autumns hand some as she giggled. "God you look like you dad" Sam said as I chuckled. "I'll be back probably around nine" Y/N said to Tiffany. "You're still going?" Tiffany asked as Y/N looked at me "yeah" she simply said walking out the room.

"I'll go talk to her" Tiffany said as she walked out behind Y/N. "She's that mad huh?" Sam asked bouncing Autumn as I smiled at Autumn. "Yeah part of me wish I did all of this differently, I could've been married and had a family right now" I started off.
"it seems like we're back at square one with each other" I admitted.

"Give it a minute she'll come around, I mean she's still wearing her engagement ring" Sam brought up as I smiled some.