86.

✨Y/N✨

I was back at the hotel as I was changing into an oversized long sleeve shirt.

Happy took the girls out to get burgers so I took this time to hurry up and get myself together

Happy took the girls out to get burgers so I took this time to hurry up and get myself together. I left immediately after Steve left I couldn't take it to sit there and actually watch him leave.

I placed my silk pressed hair into a ponytail and wiped the tears that were falling from my eyes. I went to finally open the envelope that pepper gave to me from Tony. I opened it and took a letter out. I opened it up beginning to read it.

"First off stop crying Don't make this sad and do all the dramatics after death and please don't post anything about me Because it's going to be a real tear jerker" I started off reading as I giggled.

"I wanted to let you know how proud I am of you and how happy I am for you. You went in the service, went to school, fell in love, got married, had a baby and I am so proud of you and all of your accomplishments. I'm more so happy about the man you call your husband Steve. And I hope you're not reading this too late but let him stay with you and grow old with you that's what he truly wants. He said so himself. Also do me a favor and tell cap the gift that's inside is also for him to enjoy and it's for all the work he's put in throughout the years.

Besides that I love you all, give Autumn all the kisses and hugs you can from me and love you and enjoy your gift and your life.

Love always, your uncle Tony"

I read confused at that gift he was talking about. until I realized there was more to the letter.

P.S. the Audi Q8 that's in the garage along with the Audi A8 L60 is all yours. I have to get rid of the cars I have too many for peppers liking. And pepper was threatening to get rid of them anyway when I was alive. Also look in the envelope for the gift, oh and this Time please do me a favor and don't sell the cars"

I read then giggled some, sniffling as I picked up the envelope and opened it seeing two checks. I pulled them out and read it.

"Autumn's College Tuition, $400,000" I read as I smiled feeling a tear fall from my eye. I then looked at the second check reading.

"Because I love you, $5,500,000" I read as I immediately placed my hand over my mouth and begun to cry. I hurried and placed the checks into my wallet as I wiped my tears. There was a knock on the door to the hotel room as I made sure I placed my wallet back in my bag before going to the door.

I peeked seeing Steve standing there in his suit then he turned to look at me

as I opened the door wider. "What are you?" I started off as he walked in closing the door, placing his shield down and automatically kissed my lips. He kissed my lips as I kissed back feeling tears roll down my face. He deepened the kiss bringing me closer to him.

He finally pulled away as I looked at him lost "Y/N you are my first love" he expressed as I was lost for words I just looked up at him and smiled. "I went back and spoke to Peggy she told me to tell you to live your life with me" he said as I smiled and attacked him with kisses. He fell back on the bed as I just kissed his lips. I soon pulled away and just rested my forehead on his.

"I love you so much" he said as I smiled feeling tears continue to roll down my face. "I love you too" I said through my tears as he chuckled and wiped them away. I then pecked his lips. "Go get washed and changed it's been a rough couple of days" I admitted climbing off of him as he got undressed out of his suit.

Steve got in the shower as I was just cuddled in the bed with a pillow watching the news as they were discussing what was happening and everyone returning along with all the avengers who passed away. I sighed some before going to change the channel but this was breaking news everywhere.

About fifteen minutes later Steve came out the bathroom with a white wife beater.

I heard him walk towards the bed as he got in and immediately wrapped an arm around me bringing me close

I heard him walk towards the bed as he got in and immediately wrapped an arm around me bringing me close. He kissed my head "where's Autumn?" He asked. "Out with Happy and Morgan getting burgers" I informed.

"Y/N I'm sorry but I couldn't leave" he apologized. "I thought deep down that's what you really wanted, I said what I said and was so Adamant about you leaving because I always felt I was living the life she didn't get to live or you were with me and you truly wanted to be with Peggy and if there was a given chance to fix it I would've done it" I explained as Steve faintly smiled. "I love Peggy but I didn't have no desire to go back" he said as I sat up and looked at him. "Yeah it would've been nice to get that one dance with Peggy but I was looking forward to us really settling down without The Avengers or SHIELD work, having a wedding ceremony and having another baby" He explained making me smile.

"You want to move?" I asked as he chuckled "we kinda do have to move, the avengers compound is gone" he said as I giggled. "But in the meantime I have to find a job and work my ass off to put us in a house" he started off as I just smiled at him. "I mean I got a savings from your father with the money he gave us a long time ago" he brought up going on and on as I got up getting my wallet and opening it then pulled out the check showing him.

"Let's move to Georgia or even Texas" I said "Tony gave you this?" He questioned as I nodded. "Yeah and paid for Autumn's whole tuition" I said as Steve looked at me shocked. "What?" He asked as I faintly smiled. "We can get a house, we can BUY a house and not have to live in an apartment, Autumns taken care of as far as school on top of all of that Tony gave me two of his cars so we don't even have to worry about a car" I explained.

"We have to give that back to pepper" Steve said. "Pepper is the one who gave me this" I brought up as he froze. "Babe All the work that you've done it has paid off. Tony came through and he stated that in this letter" I said handing him the letter as he was reading over it and I watched as a tear left his eyes and I faintly smiled.

I walked over to him hugging his body as he placed his face in my stomach holding onto me tightly. I smiled rubbing his hair softly then I kissed his head.