93.

✨Y/N✨

It's been a whole month and Steve did exactly what he said he was going to do. He turned into a brunette with a beard. He was walking around just letting it grow with no shape up or hair cut and i wanted Steve back because what the fuck is this? He doesn't even look the way he did when he came back after two years he just look rough.

I was out with Tiffany getting ready for the wedding tomorrow. "You ready?" Tiffany asked as I was watching the lady do my toes. "Yeah I need Steve to do something since he's wolfing, he either needs to cut it off or cut it off" I said making Tiffany laugh.

"Just trust the process" she encouraged. "No I'm not feeling it, he looked better when he came back after two years. I believe he's doing it on purpose" I admitted making Tiffany laugh.

"I say trust the process you never know" She said making me giggle. "He's still my man whatever he chooses to do" I said smiling to myself. "Besides You know Steve can clean up nice, he was never the guy to just go out and not look nice" She said.

"Yeah but right now it's just beard and hair, he's my lumberjack" I said making her laugh. "I no longer have an avenger, I have a lumberjack" I said hearing her giggle as I smiled. "You're going to take everything you said back once you see him clean up, watch" Tiffany said as I waved her off playfully.

"You still didn't show me the house" She brought up as I showed her the picture of the house we closed on and was currently moving into and setting up since the end of last month up until now. We were almost done and were going to finally move in after our honeymoon.

"It's nice and a huge step up from the apartments we've been living in" She said as I agreed "pool parties at your place" She said making me giggle. "How's You and Sam?" I asked. "I told you I'm not talking to him" she said making me laugh. "Mommy look!" I heard Autumn say as she showed me her nails as I smiled. "Those are nice baby" I complimented as she smiled big getting into the seat next to me about to get her toes done.

I turned back to Tiffany "You know, you and Sam talked a lot of mess about Steve and I when we were just talking and dragging along us officially being together but you and Sam are really dragging it" I said making her giggle. "Because you could've been hopped on Steve, Steve isn't a hoe" she said making me laugh.

"I feel like you just need to talk to him" I said "we're always arguing when can I talk to him?" She asked "if he hit it then you should be abled to talk to him" I said as she playfully rolled her eyes. "I'll just find someone else" She expressed. "See now you're being stubborn" I simply started off.

"Sam likes you and like him just accept it and date" I expressed as her phone then started ringing. She looked at it and just ignored it. "I'm here to relax" She expressed sitting back and smiling. "It was Sam wasn't it?" I asked. "Mind the business that pays you" She simply said as I playfully rolled my eyes. My phone then started ringing as I seen Sam trying to call me.

"Hello?!" I said "hey I just wanted to tell you, your future husband looks good as hell, Steve looks like a whole new person" He explained. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I shared curious. "No it's good he looks good" he expressed making me giggle. "Can you tell Tiffany to call me or we can meet up somewhere later on?" He asked. "I will" I assured "appreciate it" He said before we hung up.

"Tiff, Sam wants you to either call him later or meet up with him later today" I informed as she just ignored me. "Shrug when he move on or a girl find him Attractive I don't want to hear anything" I simply said. We soon left the nail shop going to get lunch and going back to the hotel room Tiffany bought so I could stay the night and get ready for tomorrow.

Tiffany eventually went out to talk with Sam as I was in the hotel room with Autumn doing her hair. "Mommy?" She asked "hmm?" I hummed. "You pregnant yet?" She assured out of the blue as I started laughing. "No the stork didn't come yet at least I don't think" I stated beginning to think.

"But what if we missed the stork we're at a different room" She expressed as I giggled. "Mommy and daddy didn't miss the stork because the stork didn't come yet" I assured. "I think my brother and sister is in your stomach" She said turning to look at me. "Be careful what you trying to manifest sweet heart" I corrected "maybe three of them" She said excitedly "a brother, a sister and another sister!" She said with a big smile.

"Have you told your dad these crazy ideas?" I asked "yeah daddy said he just wants a boy or a girl not three of them" She said bummed out as I giggled. "I'm glad he knows" I simply stated. "Besides three babies in the womb is called triplets" I informed. "Well That's What I want the stork to give to you" She said. "You must want to go to bed early" I brought up. "No" she said through a small laugh.

"If the stork does come by I want him to give me a healthy boy or girl preferably a boy because you suck at being a mommas girl and I birthed you" I said playfully. She was very much a daddy's girl and honestly I couldn't stand it. He spoiled the hell out of her. Steve started calling my phone as I have it to Autumn. She immediately answered the phone.

"Why can't I see your face?" She immediately questioned as I heard Steve chuckle. "Because it isn't FaceTime I'm just calling mommy's phone" he informed as I smiled. "I just wanted to see what my flower girl was up to" He said. "Cover your ears baby" I said to autumn as she just covered her ears. "So just fuck me huh?" I questioned hearing him chuckle. "You're mad at me remember? Because I won't cut my hair and beard" He informed. "I'll see you tomorrow. Now back to my flower girl" he simply said as I rolled eyes playfully.

"Whatever lumberjack" I dissed "and you're going to like it so once again I'm not talking to you I'm talking to my flower girl" he corrected. "Steve don't make me reach through the phone" I said "so reach through it" he smartly said. "You talking big since you got that hair cut" I brought up "and you've been talking big since you left from my reach" he started off. "And that's fine because I'll see you tomorrow and we can talk there" he finished making me laugh.

"You called my phone though" I brought up "so then buy Autumn a phone so I can call hers" Steve stated "right Can you buy me a phone?" She asked. "You're six and stay out of grown folks business" I said autumn as she groaned and turned around. "And you Captain Rogers got a lot of energy on this phone, don't let Sam and Bucky boost your head" I warned.

"When you see the end product of how I look, you'll boost me up too" He said making me giggle. "All I know is that you don't steal my shine tomorrow" I joked making him chuckle. "You're a hater so I will continue my conversation with MY flower girl" he emphasized. "You didn't even hire her, I did, you didn't even train her, I did" I corrected.

"That's because I'm HR I'm over the both of you" he said as I just sucked my teeth hearing him laugh "get off my phone" I simply said. "I just wanted to say goodnight to you princess" he said to Autumn. "Good night daddy" autumn said with a big smile. "And tell your mother I said night" he said so dryly.

"Autumn this exactly why the stork didn't come to me or your father. Daddy is mean to mommy" brought up. "You need to start being nice daddy" Autumn said. "Trust me princess the stork been stopped by, mommy just doesn't remember" Steve said as I stopped what I was doing. "Hey Steve What you talking about?!" I questioned as I heard him hang up.

"Mommy I'm having a sister and a brother?!" Autumn asked excitedly. "I swear I'm going to kill your dad, thanks didn't take him out but I will" I said.