44.

✨Y/N✨

It was around 7 as Sam, Steve, Tiffany, Wanda, Natasha, Vision and I were all sitting at the table having a funny conversation eating Chinese take out. "What you over there smiling so much about?" Natasha asked me as Tiffany just giggled and I started eating my fried rice. "Nothing" I said as Natasha smiled. "It's definitely something" Wanda said "it's Steve" Sam said as the whole table erupted into laughs.

"No I'm just happy to be back with everyone" I admitted "it's because you belong here" Wanda said as I faintly smiled. Stark came into the room dressed in a nice expensive suit. "My God daughter" he expressed before kissing my head. "Hey everyone else" he said as everyone chuckled.

"What are you so dressed up nice for?" Vision asked "aren't I always dressed nice?" He questioned. "Tony tell them" Steve stated. "You are looking at a man about to give up everything" he stated. "Okay so what are you doing?" I asked.

"Proposing to pepper" he said as I immediately smiled. "Congratulations" everyone said including me. "Don't congratulate me yet, she hasn't said yes or no" he said as I giggled. "She'll say yes" I said.
"Hopefully" he stated in a chuckle. "I'll see you all later" he stated before walking towards the door but then he turned around.

"I almost forgot" he stated off "Cap" he said "oh yeah" Steve said placing his fork down and placed his hands in his pockets. He then pulled out the engagement ring box and tossed it to Stark. Tiffany and I immediately looked at each other. "Thanks I needed this to propose" stark stated before walking out the door.

"Well ain't that some shit" I heard Tiffany mumble. I just continued eating my food as everyone was talking. I soon finished my food leaving the table. I went to Steve's room and laid on the bed just staring at the wall. A couple of minutes later I felt the bed dip. "You alright?" I heard tiffany asked "yeah I'm not mad" I said.

"Yeah but you are sad it's all over your face" she said as I sat up "because tiff I thought for a slight moment That he was going to do I've been waiting on an engagement for years" I said. "Well you know it's going to be okay right?" She asked as I smiled.

"Yeah he's still my boyfriend at the end of the day." I said. "Right because you could be like Sam and have no one" she dissed making me laugh. "You're so mean" I said as she giggled. "Just sleep tonight and tomorrow night we'll be out on double dates with our boo's" she expressed as I smiled. "And I'll take you to get your nails and feet B Don't my treat" She added before She kissed my head and walked out as Steve finally leaned on the doorway to the room.

His arms were crossed "what?" I asked "nothing I'm just checking on you, you were quiet once Tony left and you just zip and left the table" He explained. "You are always leaning on someone's doorway every time to check on someone" I expressed as he just chuckled making me faintly smile.

"Well To make sure you okay" He stated before sitting next to me on the bed

"Well To make sure you okay" He stated before sitting next to me on the bed. "yeah I'm straight just tired" I lied. "Did you find out if pepper said yes?" I asked as he shook his head. "I'm assuming if he doesn't return back here tonight she said "yes"" Steve stated as I giggled.

"Well don't forget we got a date tomorrow night" I reminded him standing up getting ready to get in the shower. "You're taking me out?" He asked clutching his chest shocked. "Slow your roll I take you out on dates" I said as he made a straight face. "Yes i do, don't even do that" I said making him smile.

"Bath and body works was not a date" he said as my mouth dropped "don't do that because we went to bath and body works after I took you go see a movie. You foul for that" I said as he chuckled. I walked into the bathroom about to close the bathroom door but Steve placed his hand on it.

"Can I join you?" He asked as I looked up at him "Nope only person that's getting some out of all the avengers is Tony from pepper because he proposed" I said then closed the door. "I just wanted to take a shower" he stated outside the door. "Well wait your turn" I said starting my shower.

I made sure I locked the door and then proceeded getting into the shower. I did a brown sugar scrub on my body then washed my body with the brown sugar body wash. As I was washing my body I heard Steve picking at the lock on the door so I hurried and finished washing before getting out the shower.

I wrapped my towel around my body as he finally got in. "Got to be quicker than that" I said then tapped his nose before walking around him. I grabbed my brown sugar lotion and lathered my body up with it. "You smell good" Steve complimented as I cheesed.
"I know" I said before throwing on a some pajamas I had left here with a bunch of other clothes I left here specifically for the reason I am here now.

I grabbed the remote to the TV and laid against the headboard crossing my leg over the other turning on the TV. Steve walked in front of the tv on purpose taking his shirt off as I just ignored him. He went and got into the shower as I just smiled to myself.

About fifteen minutes later he came out with a towel wrapped around his torso finding himself back in front of the TV. "Excuse you" I simply said looking around him as he just chuckled. He sat on the bed next to me then tried to lay on me. "Aht!" I said moving out the way. "You're wet" I said as he ducked his teeth. Taking his towel from around his torso beginning to dry himself as he was just hanging there.

He started drying off his hair with his towel as I just cocked my head to the side just admiring him and his peen. "You like something you see?" He questioned "the gag is, I don't" I simply stated continuing to watch TV hearing him chuckle. Steve went and turned out the light and got in the bed beside me.

I laid down with my back towards him on purpose as I felt him lay flesh close up against me. "Yo you are not slick, move" I said moving away from him some. I then felt him come closer as I sucked my teeth and let out an aggravated sigh making him laugh. "move"  I said pushing my butt against him forceful nudging him making him move.

"Do it again" He said as I sucked My teeth "point your shit that way" I said pointing the opposite direction of my way. We shared a small laugh as I looked back at him. "Steve I'm serious" I said he tried to kiss me but I moved my face away which resulted in him moving closer to me trying to give a kiss.

"Leave me alone" I whined moving further as he kept trying to kiss me. "Come here" he said moving closer and closer to where I slid off the bed. "No stop" I said through a giggle as I stood up. "Why are you so goofy now?" I asked making him chuckle. "Come here" he said as I shook my head.

"Seriously Come here" he stated in all seriousness as I was very hesitant "no because you're going to do something" I said. "I'm not" he said as I climbed back into the bed feeling him wrap his arm around my waist. I placed my hand in between my butt and his bulge. "I'm not doing this with you tonight" I said through my laugh as he smiled and kissed my neck making me smile hard.