87.

✨Steve✨

Y/N and I went to go pick Autumn up from pepper and as we were walking out about to leave. pepper asked a question causing us to turn around.
"You two are going to have the wedding ceremony still right?" She asked. "Yeah we're just taking it slow for a ceremony right now after everything that happened. Too be honest we don't even know where to start" Y/N admitted as I chuckled and pepper smiled at Y/N which made Y/N smile.

"Well for one you two can have the wedding here by the lake" pepper suggested. "Really?" Y/N asked "that's a lot you and Tony already did so much" Y/N said. "With Tony, you two were going to have it here anyway or bigger" she said as I chuckled. "And I know the perfect place for you to get a dress at" pepper said excitedly to Y/N as Y/N smiled.

"Here this is one of the bridal books I was looking at for a wedding dress and bridesmaids dress" pepper said handing Y/N a book as Y/N smiled and thanked her. "Do you know what type of suit you want to wear Steve?" Pepper asked as I honestly shrugged then chuckled. "I guess a black and white tux" I answered as pepper and Y/N smiled.

"Well Tony had this" she said handing me a magazine for the groom and groomsmen. "Also the set up for the wedding will be all on me" pepper said. "No you're already letting us use the lake" Y/N said. "I got it just let me know a date" she said with a warm smile as Y/N smiled and pepper hugged her.

"Thank you" Y/N thanked as pepper rubbed Y/N's back and pulled away. "Besides your uncle would've probably just did it anyway" pepper stated making Y/N giggle. "I'm serious he hated the last bastard you were with" pepper admitted as I chuckled and Y/N giggled shaking her head.

Morgan came over to hug Autumn as Autumn giggled hugging her back. "They are so cute" Pepper said looking at Autumn and Morgan as we all smiled.
"I'm going to take her out to the car" I said before giving Pepper a hug and kiss on the cheek "anything you need we're here for you" I assured as she nodded with a faint smile.

"Come on Princess" I said to Autumn as Autumn Said bye to pepper and Morgan. We went out to the car as I placed her in her booster seat. "Can we get some ice cream?" Autumn asked as I chuckled. "Yeah but there's an ice cream I want you to try" I started off. "A new one?" She asked "well not a new be but theres someone I want you to try" I said.

"I thought we were eating ice cream not people" she said as I just couldn't help but laugh. Y/N came up to the car getting in smiling. "You want Mister Softee after we go see Sam?" I asked Y/N. "Ooo I haven't had that in a minute" Y/N said as I smiled starting the car.

I drove meeting Sam at a park as Y/N, Autumn and I got out the car. I went to the trunk takings bag out of it. We seen Sam and Tiffany standing. Tiffany ran to Y/N hugging her as Y/N hugged back making Sam and I chuckle. I dapped him up "I see you stayed with your girls" he brought up "yeah I had too" I admitted with a smile. "I want you to have something" I started off as I handed him the bag.

"What is it?" He asked "the real question is when is the wedding?" Tiffany asked as I chuckled. "Open it" I said to Sam before placing an arm over Y/N's shoulders. Sam unzipped it opening it revealing the shield. "I can't take this man" he said trying to hand it back to me as I chuckled and shook my head.

"I did my time, I got other things to take care of" I said before looking down at Y/N and kissing her head. "Like another baby" Tiffany brought up as Y/N placed her finger over her lips trying to shush her but She was too late. "Mommy the Stork came?" Autumn asked as Y/N just looked at Tiffany. "Thanks a lot" Y/N said before explaining to Autumn she wasn't pregnant.

"Steve are you serious?" Sam asked. "You're the only one I trust" I said as he smiled. "Thank you" he thanked. "What's going on with you two?" I asked referring to him and Tiffany. "Come to realize we really don't like each other" Tiffany said. "Yeah I think it was more of a spur of the moment thing" Sam said as Y/N covered Autumn's ears.

"Did you two at least sleep with each other?" She questioned. "Nope and I don't want to do it either" Sam said as Tiffany hit his arm. "So you two just wasted time and energy?" Y/N asked "I was really rooting for y'all" Y/N said upset. "Yeah We're better off as friends" Tiffany admitted. "Well I guess we're back at square one with you two" I said.

"Yeah, had cap left I would've probably taken you out on a date" Sam admitted. "You're such a hoe" Tiffany said making a disgusted face before rolling her eyes. "And you would've had fun getting a Yes, I barely got a yes" I admitted making them laugh. "No, not a chance" Y/N admitted shaking her head at Sam. "Hell no!" Y/N expressed shaking her head as I chuckled. "Okay you could've kept the Hell No to yourself" Sam stated as we laughed.

"Now for me it's Bucky. we might be onto something with him" Tiffany said. "Yeah he is cute" Y/N admitted as Sam and I looked at her. "Not like that" Y/N said as I chuckled. "He doesn't even talk to you he just looks at you like you're crazy" Sam said. "And you talk too damn much to him because he always says how much he hates you" Tiffany argued as I chuckled.

"Where is Bucky at anyway?" I asked "I do talk to her I just don't talk to her intent of you because you'll start talking" I heard Bucky say as I turned and he was holding a coffee smiling. I chuckled and dapped him up. "This group is so chaotic" Y/N said a shaking her head. "Yeah we got the lunatic" Sam started off referring to Bucky. "The a hundred year old super soldier" Sam added referring to me.

"The chocolachino" he said referring to himself. "The goody two shoes" he said referring to Y/N as
Y/N giggled "and the ugly step sister nobody mess with" he said referring to Tiffany as Tiffany automatically hit him. Y/N shook her head. "I'm going to be in the car" Y/N simply said grabbing Autumns hand as Tiffany followed Y/N to the car.

"She's nice and pretty. You did good Steve" Bucky complimented as I smiled. "Can I leave you two
Without you two going at each other?" I asked looking between Bucky and Sam. "Where exactly are you trying to go?" Bucky asked. "Y/N an I want to leave New York. It's expensive for one and two we want to really settle down" I informed as Sam and Bucky smiled.

"Nah we got it over here cap. We want you to settle down anyway, you're pretty old" Sam stated as him and Bucky patted my back making me chuckle. "We all decided to move to Atlanta with the checks Tony gave us anyway" Sam informed. "You got checks from Tony?" I asked. "Yeah it was a couple of thousand so Sam and I is going to put ours together I get a place and Tiffany said she'll get her own spot" Bucky explained.

"Well I guess I'll see you guys in Atlanta, Y/N and I are planning to move there" I said as they both smiled. "This is about to be a movie" Sam expressed rubbing his hands together. "Sam he wants to settle down not you bringing him into mess getting him in trouble by his wife" Bucky brought up. "I can look after you two" I stated before Sam dapped me up and Bucky did the same. "It was nice working with you" sam stated as I smiled.

"Steve!" I heard Y/N call out from the car as turned "Autumn is about to go to sleep let's make this ice cream thing happen!" Y/N said "okay!" I shouted back so she could hear me. "Duty calls" Bucky said as I chuckled. "I'll see you two later" I said going to the car and getting in the drivers side.

"You sure you ready to give up Captain America?"
Y/N asked as I smiled at her. "Where do you want to go for our honeymoon?" I asked as she smiled.