71.

✨Steve✨

Y/N walked into the room from giving Autumn a bath and saying Goodnight to her. Y/N closed the door then took off her necklace and bracelet as I watched her. "You going to go kiss Goodnight to Autumn or you don't owe her that either?" She asked before taking off her shirt and jeans going to run her shower water.

"You were being real childish at dinner" I brought up "don't talk to me about being childish" she simply said placing her hair in a quick messy bun. "What's the problem? Because it seem like you have a problem" I simply asked standing up. "You dead ass acting weak" she flat out said "you acting weak and I've never known you to be weak. So yes I do have a problem" she stated.

"I ain't marry no weak man" she expressed. "I'm really tired of your mouth" I simply said taking my shirt off leaving myself in a white wife beater. "You tired? Go to sleep" she smartly said before walking into the bathroom taking her earrings out of her ears.

I took my shoes off and walked into the bathroom after her as she was about to get into the shower. I closed the door behind myself. "What are you doing?" She asked as I grabbed her arm. "Shut up" I simply said bringing her to her knees.

I grabbed her hair as she moaned some then I placed my inches down her throat. I thrusted in and out of her mouth as she had drool coming from out of her mouth. My eyes rolled back as I continued hearing her moan. "Shit" I groaned as I heard her begin to gag. "Mhm" I hummed looking Down at her biting down on my bottom lip.

She looked up at me moaning as I smirked down at her. Her eyes rolled back as she gagged and I pulled out. "Ste-" she started off but I interrupted her. "Spit on it" I said as she did as told. I pushed my inches back into her mouth.

I thrusted in and out at a fast pace while having a good grip on her hair. I brought her head down all the way as she took all that she could handle. I came and pulled myself out of her mouth. I grabbed her arm standing her up. I then pushed her against the sink turning her around.

I leaned her over then grabbed her neck as I pushed myself into her. I started pounding into her as she let out a loud gasp along with loud moans. "Wait Steve" she moaned trying to push her hand against my ab but I pinned it behind her continuing to thrust into her.

I started seeing her cum as I groaned continuing. "F-fuck Steve!" She whined as I looked at the face she were making through the mirror as I brought her back to my chest by her neck going harder. I wrapped an arm around her waist continuing to hold her neck.

"Shit" she let out continuing to moan. "Look at yourself" I said in her ear as she finally opened her eyes getting a view of herself in the mirror. "Oh my God!" She moaned loudly as I continued pounding into her hearing our skins clap loudly.

"Y-You're so deep" She moaned trying to place her hand on my lower ab once again. I removed my hand from her neck and my arms from around her waist as I bent her over grabbing both her arms going harder. "Oh my God" she whined. "I'm about to cum" she let out. "No you wait" I said in a demanding tone as she whined.

"Shut up" I groaned as she whimpered. After a few more thrusts She started to cum. I immediately pulled out. "I'm sorry" she apologized as I ignored her and picked her up placing her on the counter of the sink grabbing her neck and kissing her lips sloppily.

"I'm sorry" she whined through our kiss as I pulled back and chuckled. "No I'm weak remember?" I asked before I pushed myself into her. "Steve" she moaned grabbing my arm as I started at a medium pace. I kissed her sloppily while continuing to thrust Into her. "Fuck" she let out gripping my arm then back. "Just like that" she moaned as I went faster hearing her whimper.

"Ooo shit" she let out lowly as her breathing started becoming uneven. "Baby I'm sorry" she let out before digging her nails into my back. "Ooo" she squealed as her legs shook and I pulled away immediately as she begun to squirt. I picked her up taking her in the room laying her on the bed.

My hand went around her throat as I pushed myself into her with ease due to her wetness. She placed her hand back on my lower ab. "No move your hand" I instructed as she moved her hand back some. I started pounding into her at a fast pace as she bit down on her lip and went to place her hand on my ab to stop me but moved it back some balling her hand into a fist.

"Daddy I'm sorry" she let out of breath as I continued. Her eyes rolled back as she whined. "I'm sorry Steve" she apologized once again. "I don't care" I simply groaned as she whined. She winced contemplating on placing her hand on my ab to stop me.

I removed my hand from around Y/N's throat and brought her closer by her waist beginning to do quick thrusts. "Steveeee" She dragged out as our skins clapped at a fast pace. "Oh my-" she started off as I groaned and came. I pulled out as she had cum falling out of her. She laid there out of breath still gripping the sheets to the bed.

"Turn around" I stated as she slowly turned around onto her stomach. I gripped her butt placing myself inside of her. I grabbed her hair arching her back as thrusted into her at a medium pace. "Fuck I love you" she let out as I continued "I love you too" I said going harder as she gasped.

_________

I finally woke up as Y/N was sleeping on my bare chest peacefully. I smiled down at her before I slid from underneath her going to take a shower. Once I was done in the shower I did the rest of my hygiene routine then started getting dressed as Y/N sat up some with her hair everywhere and the covers wrapped around her body.

"Good morning" I said before putting my white wife beater on. "Good morning, where you going?" She asked confused. "We're going to see Tony so you might want to get ready" I said as she got out the bed getting in the shower...