54.

💕Part 2💕

✨2 years later✨

✨Y/N✨

Two years went by and the more I tried to forget about Steve the more I couldn't due to our baby girl who resembled him a lot. You would've never thought Autumn was my daughter thats how much she resembled Steve. Autumn was turning one September 21st which was a couple of months away. She's healthy, trying to talk and now walking. She's a character, Tony and Rhodes stay laughing at her and telling stories about her to me when they're baby sitting.

Tiffany, Autumn and I was out at a restaurant sitting outside under some umbrellas waiting for our drinks we just ordered. Autumn was sitting in the high chair next to me as Tiffany was sitting across. "You straight" Tiffany asked me then smiled at Autumn playing with her. "Yeah I'm fine I'm just sleepy, work has been hell for the past week with all the paper work" I admitted.

"You look cute tho and I like the hair" She complimented as I smiled looking down at my outfit I wore with a pair of white low converses.

"Thanks" I stated moving my hair over my shoulder.

"You miss him?" Tiffany asked as I nodded "yeah but if he wanted to be with me and truly wanted the relationship to be good he would've never got into trouble out in Berlin" I expressed

"You miss him?" Tiffany asked as I nodded "yeah but if he wanted to be with me and truly wanted the relationship to be good he would've never got into trouble out in Berlin" I expressed. "I know but you have to let it go" Tiffany said. "I know but the situation makes me cry and get angry all over again" I started off "if I ever see him again I got words for him. I've been thinking for two years and I'm going off. I was emotional because I was pregnant but I ain't emotional anymore. I want to throw hands" I expressed making her laugh at the last thing I stated.

"I'm serious" I said as the waiter brought our drinks. I let Autumn have a sip of her drink before putting it back to make her wait from her food first. 

"You talking all that and yet still wearing the ring" Tiffany pointed out as I took it off my ring finger. "I'm over him, I just wear it because it's a nice ring" I lied. "And the guys you curve?" She asked. "I don't curve all of them, I'm going on a date tonight actually" I reminded.

"Yes you do curve every guy, you're just now going Out with another guy" Tiffany said as I just looked at her. "I mean it's been two almost three years, you been not doing the nasties for almost three years?" She asked. "Tiff there is a child at the table" I brought up. "Who isn't listening to anything we're saying" she said as I watched Autumn try to play around on my phone.

"Don't scare your date tonight either" Tiffany said in a giggle as I giggled "shut up" I said as I seen breaking news in New York City. There was an alien ship hovering over Manhattan and Tony disappeared. "We have aliens now?" Tiffany asked looking at the TV. "I'm assuming so" I said texting Rhodes.

Me: you see this?

Rhody: yeah I'm on the phone with the Secretary of State now.

"we might have to get our food to go" I stated "yeah I know" Tiffany stated. I got the waiters attention and told him that we needed to go and asked if he could tell the cooks to have our food put in to go boxes. "Alright mommy has to do her second job" I said to Autumn as she just smiled at me and made me smile.

We received our food and I walked out to my car strapping Autumn in her car seat before getting in the drivers seat starting the car. I drove back to the Avengers facility, parked the car and took Autumn out the car seat holding her as I walked into the building.

I went in the room Rhodes was at as I seen him talking to Ross the Secretary of State through a holograph. And banner sitting down on the couch with his hands on his face.  "They're fugitive outlaws" Ross stated. "You know they're only that because that's what you choose to call them" Rhodes stated.

"You know where they're at Y/N, for God sakes you're captains fiancé" Ross brought up to me. "No I'm not and no I don't" I expressed walking away from the holograph. "Bruce are you okay?" I questioned. "Yeah I just seen something crazy today. How's you and Autumn?" He asked "everywhere as you can see" I said as Autumn was wrapping her legs around Bruce's ankles as we both shared a laugh. "Come on Autumn, let's go eat" I said holding my hand out as she grabbed it and I sat her down in my lap beginning to hand her pieces of her chicken tenders so she could feed herself.

"What is the government going to do now that avengers isn't here?" I asked Ross smartly. "As I remember both of your signatures were on those accords. "Yeah you're right, and I wish they weren't " Rhodes stated. "Because if they weren't we'll be on the run somewhere too" I said.

"This is not the time to be upset because your fiancé decided to break the law and become a fugitive instead of stepping down and you becoming his wife" Ross stated. "Hey!" Rhodes interrupted Ross as I rolled my eyes continuing to help Autumn. Once she was done I went out the room to clean her up and laid her in my room upstairs for her nap.

Once she was fast asleep I started heading back downstairs to where Rhodes was. As I was walking I seen a group of people and from behind it looked like Sam, Wanda, vision and Natasha. I couldn't tell if the other guy was Steve or not so I didn't say anything. "Sam?" I heard behind me as I seen Tiffany run up to Sam as they hugged each other.

"I'm way past asking for permission" I heard the man say to Ross as I noticed it sounded like Steve. "Steve?" I said confused as he smiled and looked back at me.

My knees felt a little weak when he looked at me

My knees felt a little weak when he looked at me. He looked completely different even put on a couple of pounds of muscle. "Where's all that energy you had earlier?" I heard Tiffany ask in a whisper.

"You look nice nat" Bruce said to Natasha as I faintly smiled at them feeling Steve look at me. I looked at him and immediately greeted everyone except for him and walked out.