26.

✨Steve✨

Y/N and I woke up next to each other as we automatically shared a smirk. Her hair was everywhere and I knew for a fact my hair was out of place. "I am not having sex with you ever again" she expressed as I looked at her "it was THAT bad?" I questioned "no Steve , my legs hurt" She admitted as I chuckled.

"I'm sorry about that" I apologized as she giggled, she sat up slowly as I looked up at her. "What?" She asked in a giggle. "Your neck is not your neck" I expressed as she looked at me "Steve what are you talking about?" She questioned feeling her neck.

"Go look in the mirror" I stated as she got up going towards the mirror and gasped looking at her neck. "Steve" she dragged out looking at her neck and chest. "How the hell" she started off then looked at her stomach seeing more hickies. "Steve" she said shocked then looked back at me as I chuckled.

"I'm dark skin how is this even possible?!" She questioned. She turned as there was some on her back along with one on her butt. "Oh my God" she said in disbelief as I chuckled. She looked at me and threw a pillow at me.

"It's not funny" she whined then came up to me as I sat up. "You better hope my mother isn't home" she said as I chuckled and she hit me with another pillow before getting up and running a shower. She stepped into the shower as I then opened the shower door.

"I'm not about to do this with you" she said in a giggle as I laughed "what?" I questioned closing the door. "You better not touch me" she warned as I placed my hands up in surrender making her giggle. She started washing up as I did the same while watching her. She turned around to rinse her back off. she looked up at me and kissed my lips as I leaned down to kiss her lips.

I deepened the kiss as she placed her hand on the back of my neck making the kiss sloppy. I pushed her against the wall and she pulled away looking up at me. I picked her up as she smirked and I attached my lips back onto hers.

She added her tongue as i did the same. I placed myself in her as she automatically dug her nails into my back. "Shit" she whined as I started thrusting up causing her head to lay back on the shower wall "fuck Steve" she moaned as I chuckled and kissed her neck and started thrusting into her faster as she whimpered.

"Oh my God... Yes!" She moaned loudly as I continued at this speed feeling her dig deeper and deeper into my back causing me to groan. "Fuck, you're so tight" I groaned as I felt her juices run down on me.

I turned her around placing her hands behind her back holding them tightly. I started pounding into her as she whined. "Steve you're in my stomach" she whimpered as I went harder. "You wanted this right?" I brought up as she nodded her head. "Yes daddy" she squealed as I pulled her back by her neck going harder.

"Oh my God, I'm about to cum!" She moaned loudly as I continued. "Baby!" She whined placing her hand behind her on my lower ab trying to push me away. "Move your hand" I said as she whined and I pinned her hand behind her back continuing to thrust as I heard our skins clap. I pulled her hair and noticed her eyes rolled back but she was smiling.

I thrusted harder making her yelp "oh my God!" She whined as I stood her up and wrapped an arm around her neck and waist continuing to thrust into her. Her breathing started increasing as she let out a loud moan and I felt her juices run down on me but I continued thrusting.

"Steve!" She moaned then gasped. I pulled out and she started to squirt. I placed myself back in as she placed her hand behind her on my ab. "I was supposed to be in here taking a shower" she said making me chuckle. "Look at you now" I said before kissing her shoulder and pushing myself deeper into her.

Her mouth fell open as I kissed the Side of her neck. "I g-got to go" She moaned. "Why?" I asked continuing to thrust into her. "We have to check out" She managed to say. "God you're wet" I grunted continuing to pound into her. I soon pulled out and came as she placed her hand over her face.

"What's wrong ?" I questioned in a chuckle "my legs" she expressed whining as I chuckled and she moved her hands smiling to herself. We got washed and placed on the clothes we had from last night due to not being prepared.

We walked down the hall as Y/N walked behind me. We got in the elevator as she was smiling hard making me smile. We got in the car going back to sams place as we got out the car "I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked Y/N as she giggled "no I start classes tomorrow. I need to stay focused and you're a distraction" She said as I chuckled.

"I am not" I said bringing her closer to me as she giggled and kissed her cheek then neck making her continue to giggle. "You two must of had fun seeing as how nobody came back" we heard Sam say as we looked at him.

"Told you two to bring clothes but you didn't want to listen too me" Sam teased as Y/N giggled "I'll see you later" she said before kissing my cheek. She got in the car as she pulled out the driveway and went down the street. I felt Sam staring at me as I finally looked at him and he smirked making me chuckle.

I went in the house "dude what happened?" He questioned. "I had a really great night" I stated as he started chuckling. "I'm assuming so" he said as we sat down.

✨Y/N✨

I walked back into my mothers house trying to sneak in but she caught me once I hit the steps to go upstairs. "How was your night?" She questioned as I had my back facing her due to the hickies on my neck. "I had fun with Tiffany" I lied "Mhm when can I meet him?" She questioned. "What are you talking about?" I questioned. "You know exactly what I'm talking about" She expressed as I rolled my eyes to myself.

"Uht..this is a me and him thing" I stated "so are you together or just sleeping around with him?" She asked "ma I'm grown, I'm tired and I start classes tomorrow so please?" I asked. "I'm just making sure you don't make a mistake" she said "and Alonzo was supposed to be that answer?" I asked.

"I'm just saying Y/N you just got out of a relationship it's too soon to hop into another on top of that you giving him yourself early and he's not going to respect you in the long run" she explained as I just sighed to myself "okay" I simply said going upstairs as I found a place to live and my move in date was in a couple of weeks.

My phone started ringing as I looked at the caller ID seeing Tiffany's name along with her picture. I automatically answered "how was your date?" She questioned "it was really good everything was fine until I got back to my mothers house" I admitted.

"Do you just want to room with me?" She questioned "yeah" I said "well hurry up and get your stuff I want to know what happened last night" she stated as I giggled.