57.

I would like to wish a happy birthday to @yourfavrandom this update is for you💕-Dajah💕

✨Steve✨

We landed in Wakanda as I walked off the ship going to greet T'Challa.

"Thank you" I thanked him as he smiled "anything for a friend" he said as Y/N came off the ship and he nodded to her and gave me a little smirk

"Thank you" I thanked him as he smiled "anything for a friend" he said as Y/N came off the ship and he nodded to her and gave me a little smirk. "It's complicated" I said as he chuckled making me smile.

Y/N walked up with Autumn in her arms "who's this?" T'Challa asked with a warm smile shaking Autumns hand making her smile. "This is Autumn" I said as Y/N smiled at Autumn. "Wait is she?" T'Challa questioned as I nodded. "She's beautiful" T'Challa said smiling at her making Y/N smile harder.

"I can have one of the dora milaje watch over her and provide her a little snack before dinner so we can get work done. only if that's okay with mama" T'Challa said as Y/N nodded and handed Autumn to one of the Dora Milaje's. We walked into the palace as Y/N looked around in Aww.

"It's seven at night, do you have enough rooms for all of us?" Sam asked concerned. "Yes and we also have food and clothing." T'Challa informed. "Thank you again" I thanked "no need to thank Me" he said. "I have someone who wants to see you" T'Challa started off as he showed me Bucky and I immediately smiled.

"How are you?" I asked "good for a hundred and something stable old man" Bucky stated as we chuckled and hugged each other. "Bucky this is Y/N, Y/N this is Bucky" I introduced as Y/N smiled. "Hi" she said "hey. I can finally meet you without you trying to kill me" he said in a chuckle making me and Y/N chuckle.

"Dinner will be in a couple of hours. So until then how's the fight looking?" T'Challa questioned "expect a very big fight sir" Bruce said as I kept looking over at Y/N. She finally caught on and smirked. We all drew up some possible plans but none of them seemed to be suitable. We now just got done eating and was now all getting ready for bed.

Y/N ended up getting her own room as I went to knock on her door. She opened the door in a black silk button down pajama set. "I just wanted to say good night to Autumn" I said as she opened the door further for me to come in. "She's sleep but you could give her a kiss Goodnight " she expressed.

I walked in seeing autumn knocked out in the middle of the king sized bed they were sharing. I chuckled and kissed her head about to walk out. "Good night" I said to Y/N. "Night" she stated closing the door behind me immediately. I turned and looked at the door softly knocking on it as Y/N automatically opened it back up.

"You want to go out or something?" I asked "yeah" she quickly said closing the door in my face as I chuckled. I went to throw on a black T shirt and a pair of khakis. I went back to her door as she was still getting ready. She walked out in her romper and sandals she had on earlier. She also smelled really good. "Wait what about Autumn?" She asked.