13.

✨Y/N✨

I did eighty all the way back to my apartment. I ran upstairs automatically collecting any important documents regarding SHIELD burning them before hydra or anybody could get to it.

There was a knock at the door as I paused and looked around. Then There was more than one knock after as I threw all the files into the sink and set them on fire.

I ran to the door peeking out the peep hole. "I know you're in there Y/N open up" I heard Jason say as I ignored him. I ran back to the sink then poured a little lighter fluid into the sink the smoke detector went off as I watched the papers burn to ashes. I turned the sink on putting out the fire then waved the towel over the smoke detector to get it to be quiet.

Jason started banging on the door like a maniac as i ran to change into a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants.

He continued to bang on the door as I placed my weave into a ponytail

He continued to bang on the door as I placed my weave into a ponytail. I zipped my hoodie up and
I went to the door opening it as Jason burst Through the door. "Babe I just want to say I'm sorry" he apologized. "Jason I have to go" I stated tying up my laces to my black and white jordan 1's. i then smothered my phone in some water and threw my phone into the garbage disposal turning it on as we heard it be chopped up and destroyed

"Who is he?!" He questioned as I stopped moving "who?" I asked confused as he came charging towards me.

"You want my attention now you got it" he simply said grabbing my arm and pushing me on the couch. "Jason please get out" I asked as he then gripped my neck choking me harder than last time. He took his other hand and tried pulling my sweats down.

"Jason stop please?" I pleaded trying to kick him off but my eyes became watery. "Sto-" I started off but he squeezed harder shutting majority of my airway and he unbuckled his belt. "Tell me Where he is" I heard him say as I cried I had no clue who he was talking about.

"I'll stop if you tell me where Steve Rogers is" I heard as I gripped his shirt trying to push him off and he finally let go of my neck. I gained enough strength and placed my legs around his neck beginning to squeeze tightly choking him but he picked me up and dropped me on the glass coffee table.

A wind of air was knocked out of me once I hit the floor. I rolled off trying to catch my breath, Jason then wrapped his hands around my throat strangling me as I tried reaching for the round glass paper weight that was on the glass table but couldn't reach it. He then placed a pillow over my face continuing to strangle me. I felt my fingertips touch the paper weight ball and I eventually got to it.

"Where is he?!" He questioned as I finally picked the paper weight up hitting the side of his head with it making him fall off of me. I got up breathing hard as I gasped trying to catch my breath. I placed my foot on his neck pressing down hard while pulling my sweats back up. "Who are you?!" I questioned.