58.

✨Y/N✨

I woke up slipping out the bed as Steve was sleep. I placed my panties on along with my romper sneaking out the room closing the room door behind me quietly. I snuck back to my room and got in the shower. I got out seeing an outfit folded sitting on the dresser. I got dressed into the outfits and looked at myself in the mirror.

"This is cute" I said to myself then placed my hair into a ponytail

"This is cute" I said to myself then placed my hair into a ponytail. There was a knock on my door as I peeked and seen Tiffany dressed smiling like a crack head. "You had fun?" She questioned as I smiled. "Yes where's Autumn?" I asked. "She's with Steve" Tiffany said.

"So what you two do last night?" She questioned. "We walked around and talked about the time we weren't together" I said as she smiled. "And?" She asked as I just stood there smiling. "Chile where is my child" I asked walking around her as we seen Steve holding Autumn and talking to her.

I felt Tiffany nudge my arm "Awww" Tiffany said in awe as I smiled at her then seen Steve smile at me as I smiled back. "Mmm He's so fine" I said to myself as Tiffany giggled. "Go get your man back. hell we might all die" Tiffany said as I giggled.

I went up to Autumn and Steve as I took Autumn from Steve and looked at him. "Good morning" he said. "Good morning, can I talk to you about something?" I asked. "Yeah I actually wanted to talk to you but you left out early this morning" he brought up. "Yeah I didn't want anybody seeing me come out your room" I admitted as he chuckled.

"Well you wasn't THAT quiet" Steve brought up as I hit his chest playfully and we shared a small laugh. We sent Autumn with Tiffany and the rest of everybody to eat breakfast as Steve and I went into my room closing the door.

"What's up?" I asked "you go first" Steve stated. "What exactly are you doing after we fix everything that's about to happen?" I asked. "That's what I wanted to talk to you about" Steve said as I looked at him. "I've been thinking and I want to pick up where we left off at" He said as I smiled some.

"I do too" I admitted as he walked over to me and kissed my lips slowly. I wrapped my arms around his neck feeling him bring me closer. I pulled away rubbing his cheek. "Steve don't leave again" I said. "I won't" he assured rubbing my back.

"Come on so we can see what we're dealing with" I said as we walked out. We all went into T'Challa's sister Shuri's lab as Bruce was explaining what was going on and it was deeper than what everyone thought it was. I looked at Steve concerned as he looked at me.

"So why don't you just take the stone from out of visions head and Wanda destroys it?" I questioned as everyone looked at each other

"So why don't you just take the stone from out of visions head and Wanda destroys it?" I questioned as everyone looked at each other. "Duh?" I stated.

"That's actually not a bad idea" Natasha said "Okay as soon as she gets the stone out blow it to hell" Steve stated as I was looking out the window "My king something just entered the atmosphere" we heard Okoye say. As Natasha, Steve and I seen a ship land right outside the dome that was covering Wakanda.

"You want some of this action?" Natasha asked "I don't think I do but hell when do I get what I want?" I said as Natasha looked over at me and smiled. "I missed you" she said wrapping her arms around me "I missed you too" i said as I giggled wrapping an arm around her.

"Someone Get this man a shield" I heard T'Challa say as I continued looking out the window. Someone gave Steve the shield as I looked at him.

He finally looked at me and walked over to me "I don't want you out there" he stated "wait why?!" I asked "because you need to look after Autumn and I need to look after you two" he said as I looked at him "you're going to be alright right?" I ask...

He finally looked at me and walked over to me "I don't want you out there" he stated "wait why?!" I asked "because you need to look after Autumn and I need to look after you two" he said as I looked at him "you're going to be alright right?" I asked as he gave me an uneasy look.

"He's going to be just fine" Bucky stated placing his hand on Steve's shoulder. "He will return to his beautiful fiancé and daughter" Bucky assured with a smile as I smiled. "Sorry for trying to kill you a while back" I apologized "right back at you" he stated making Steve and I share a small laugh.

"Be safe" we heard Tiffany say to Sam as he kissed her lips and they hugged each other making Steve and I smile. I felt Steve look over at me as I looked at him "we're going to try Scotland again" he stated as I smiled. "You already went without me" I said in a giggle. "Yeah hiding" he said making me giggle. I then looked at him in all seriousness. "Be safe please?" I asked.

"We're going to be fine" he assured before kissing Autumn's head then he looked at me. "Don't worry" he assured before kissing my lips. "Watch over Wanda" he said to Tiffany and I before walking out with Sam and Bucky.

I looked at vision on the table "you're going to be fine" I said to vision as he smiled and Wanda smiled at me while holding his hand. I held Autumn in my arms as we continued looking out the window. I kissed her head holding onto her tightly.

______

✨Steve✨

I watched as Bucky and Sam disappeared along with T'Challa and others. "Autumn and Y/N" Natasha stated as I ran all the way to the palace. I walked into the lab where I left Y/N, Autumn and Tiffany and they weren't there. "Shit" I said to myself looking around for them. I ran up the stairs going into Y/N's room as I seen Y/N sitting on the floor on side of the bed holding Autumn and crying. "Y/N" I called out holding my side and walking towards her.

 "Y/N" I called out holding my side and walking towards her

She looked up at me and immediately started crying more. I picked Autumn up and helped Y/N up as she cried into my chest. "S-she just disappeared" she cried as I rubbed her back. "I know she's not the only one" I said as Y/N pulled away and looked at me.

"What?" She questioned "half of the universe is gone" I informed as she continued to cry. I brought her into my chest kissing her head and Autumns head as she continued crying.