85.

✨Steve✨

"You alright?" I heard Sam ask as I was walking towards Bruce and the time machine. "Yeah I'm okay" I assured. "No you're not what going on?" Sam asked as we stopped and looked at each other as he smiled.

"Steve I know you, what's going on?" He asked

"Steve I know you, what's going on?" He asked. "Y/N wants me to go back and live my life the way I was supposed to with Peggy. "Wait. Why?" Sam asked as I sighed. "It was something she said on Peggy's death bed to Peggy that if there was ever a time machine she would have me go back and live life with Peggy" I explained.

"Are you sure this is what you want to leave behind?" He started off. "I mean you got a whole family" Sam brought up. "Yeah Y/N wants me to go so I'm going to do it" I simply said. "Yeah but is it what you want to do?" Sam asked. "You leave to be with Peggy What if that wasn't meant to be what You think it was supposed to be, no disrespect to Peggy." He said.

"I love Peggy but with Y/N it's not the same I feel something deeper with Y/N then I ever did with Peggy sometimes I feel bad for feeling that way but it's different I don't know" I explained. "Steve what do YOU want to do because at the end of the day it's about you and how you want your life to be" sam expressed before we dapped up and hugged each other.

"Do what you want, you know Bucky and I will look after
Y/N. "Yeah and just keep it at looking" I joked. "Old man it's fair game once you leave" he said as we shared a chuckle "no but we'll make sure Y/N and Autumn are taken care of if you decide to make that move" he said in all seriousness as I nodded.

Y/N started walking up to us as Autumn ran to me hugging my legs. I smiled picking her up and kissing her cheek repeatedly making her laugh. I looked at Y/N as she was just smiling. "Tell daddy bye" Y/N said to Autumn as Autumn automatically wrapped her arms around my neck as I hugged and held her tightly.

Y/N just looked away trying not to cry "be good for mommy" I said kissing her head before putting her down. I stood up as I looked down at Y/N and she finally looked at me. "Make sure you put all the stones back where they were" She said as i gave her a nod. "I will" I stated looking at her.

"You sure this is what you want?" I asked as a tear came from her eyes and she nodded. She gave off a smile as I faintly smiled at her. We hugged each other tightly for a minute.

She pulled away as I kissed her lips softly. She broke the kiss as I seen more tears stream down her face. "I love you" I said as she nodded "I love you too" she said looking away as I looked at her concerned. "Go be with your first love" She said with a faint smile as I faintly smiled. She walked away from me grabbing Autumn's hand as they walked away. Autumn looked back at me as I looked at her getting ready to return the stones and be with Peggy. I turned from looking at her and took a deep breath.

I went back returning the stones but also went back to when Peggy was still alive in the hospital

I went back returning the stones but also went back to when Peggy was still alive in the hospital. I snuck into her hospital room and closed the door behind me. "Steve?" She questioned. "Yeah it's me but I'm from the future" I explained as she looked at me crazy. "I know it sounds crazy" I started off as She let out a giggle.

"Y/N is about to be here" she informed. "Okay" I started off "Y/N wants for me to go back in time to be with you because you are my first love." I said as Peggy smiled. "She said something to you about if there's ever a time machine She'll make sure that I return back to you, it was probably taken as a joke to you at the time but we made it possible and I-" I started off.

"And she's making you go" Peggy said as I nodded and she tried sitting up in her bed some." you don't want to leave her do you?" Peggy asked as I hesitantly shook my head. "No" I answered as she faintly smiled. "Did you end up marrying her?" Peggy asked with a smile as I smiled and nodded "and we have a daughter" I brought up as she smiled harder. "Steve go live your life with her, I already lived mine and it was wonderful. I just want you to live yours" She said as I smiled.

"Tell her I said to live her life with you" Peggy said as I smiled and we heard a knock on the door and Peggy pointed to the bathroom. I went in to hide in it. "Come in" Peggy said before coughing as I peeked and watched Y/N walk in with a cheetah print dress on.

"Awww you look beautiful, I love your dress" Peggy expressed as I seen Y/N smile and look down at her dress making me smile

"Awww you look beautiful, I love your dress" Peggy expressed as I seen Y/N smile and look down at her dress making me smile. "Thank you" Y/N thanked before sitting in the chair next to Peggy's bed. "You alright?" Y/N asked Peggy genuinely concerned as Peggy grabbed Y/N's hand And held it.

"I really think my days are numbered" I heard Peggy say. "Don't say that you'll live until you see me get old" Y/N joked as they shared a small laugh. "Show me where you have seen someone get that old" Peggy said. "Methuselah in the Bible lived to nine hundred and sixty nine, if he can do it you can see my kids grow old too" Y/N said as I chuckled to myself hearing Peggy cough as Y/N got up going to get some water for Peggy as I stepped back from the door so she wouldn't see me.

She went back over to Peggy's side but Peggy had
Y/N sit the water down and grabbed Y/N's hands.
"Y/N" Peggy called out as Y/N looked down at Peggy. "Sit down" Peggy instructed as Y/N sat down.

"I need you to make a promise to me" Peggy started off "please don't do the death bed promise you're not dying yet" Y/N said as Peggy smiled.

"You make him happy" Peggy stated referring to Me I'm assuming. "I want you to give him everything I couldn't give him, he loves you" she explained as
Y/N smiled. "I can't keep that promise because what if-"
Y/N started off "it'll work, even if you two have time apart and be distance apart it'll all work out. You two are an endgame" Peggy explained as I looked down and heard Y/N giggle.

"How do you know that?" Y/N started off "wait-what does that even mean?" She asked in a small laugh as Peggy just smiled. "By the way he looks at you and how happy he is" Peggy started off "and you all have the internet now, look it up" she said as I heard Y/N giggle. "Well just know if there is a time machine I will make sure Steve comes home to you and have a family with you" Y/N said as she giggled. "You two are perfect" Peggy admitted making me smile.

💕End of part 2💕