16.

✨Y/N✨

The sun beamed into the room as I sat up and yawned. I looked over and seen Steve sleep with his arm draped over me. I looked at him as he looked so peaceful. I then slowly removed myself from under him and got in the shower. Once I got out I found extra packs of tooth brushes in the guest bathroom and started brushing my teeth.

Once I was finished I dried myself completely off getting dressed in my panties and bra. I found a flat iron in one of the cabinets in the bathroom.
I started pressing out my weave and chasing it with a comb as I was starting to look like myself again.

I finished pressing out my hair combing it as it was nice and sleek down to my waist. I continued combing my hair and fixing my middle part as someone came in and I immediately tried to cover up.

Steve stood there as I had a towel covering my body. "You could've knocked!" I expressed. "sorry I-I thought you were out there eating breakfast with Sam" He apologized closing the door back as I finished getting dressed.

 "sorry I-I thought you were out there eating breakfast with Sam" He apologized closing the door back as I finished getting dressed

I came out the bathroom with my clothes placing them back in the bookbag as Steve went into the bathroom starting to get ready. I walked out the room as Sam was in the kitchen listening and singing to throwbacks while cooking. I smiled "good morning" I said as he looked back and smiled "morning" he started off as I sat at the table.

" you want any coffee or tea?" He questioned "tea please" I asked as he placed the tea kettle full of water on the stove. "You straight?" He asked as I nodded. "Yeah I'm just ready for this to be over" I expressed. "What happened with you and Captain America last night?" He asked with a smirk sitting a plate of food in front of me before sitting at the table.

I giggled and looked at him "nothing" I said as he gave me a look making me laugh. "I'm serious, nothing. Was something supposed to happen?!" I asked confused as he shook his head.

"Nope not at all" he said as I shook my head giggling then started to eat. Once I finished eating I got up placing my plate in the sink. "Tell Steve his food Is in the microwave and that I'm getting ready" Sam said as I nodded.

I knocked on the door "come in" Steve stated as i opened the door and he was in a white wife beater. "See how I knocked before coming in?" I asked sarcastically as he chuckled then sighed "what?" He questioned.

"don't "what" me" I started off.  "Sam said your food is in the microwave and he's getting ready." I informed as Steve nodded.

He sat on the bed as I was about to walk out but he called my name. "Y/N" he started off as I looked back at him and he motioned me to sit with him.
"What's wrong?" I asked "when this is all over do you want to go on a date as like a break from this?" He asked as I giggled.

"I really want to go dancing but we have to go to the club for that and that's not the kind of dancing I'm talking about" I said as his face lit up. "What?" I asked in a giggled. "Nothing I'll find something" he said as I smiled.

"Thank you" I thanked as he nodded "I'm serious Steve" I said as I touched his arm about to get up but he grabbed my hand and I sat down. He then placed his lips on mine slowly kissing me as I kissed back. I placed my hand on the side of his cheek deepening the kiss, he pulled me closer to him then tried to pull me on top of him but was interrupted by Sam.

"I can be the Dj" he started off as Steve and I pulled away from each other then scooted away from each other as Sam fully came into the room. "Yeah since you two don't have a place right now, I can decorate my place for you two and be the Dj for your night" he suggested.

"The point of a date is for it to be just us" Steve said as I giggled "a nice decorated hotel room" he said. "You know what people go to hotel rooms for" Steve stated as Sam nodded "yeah but if I didn't interrupt anything just then, what would've happened?" Sam questioned as I placed my hand over my face out of embarrassment. "I can get a room with two Queen beds" sam suggested.

"We need to make a plan" I simply said standing up "a plan for the date?" Sam asked "no a plan to take down Hydra at SHIELD and any more Hydra's infiltrators around" I added.

"You're right but it was just an idea for you two to think on" he said before tapping Steve's arm and walking out as Steve just looked at Me and faintly smiled.

I giggled shaking my head "he's going to be the one to get you in trouble with the Ladies." I informed as Steve chuckled and i smiled about to walk out the room.

"There's more women after you?" He asked "I don't know depending on what you are trying to do" I said as he smiled making me smile. "Finish getting dressed So you can eat" I said touching his chin before walking out.