97.

✨Y/N✨

I got up getting rest for my doctors appointment that was at eight thirty. Once I was done getting washed, brushing my teeth and straightening my hair I got dressed in something simple. I placed on a pair of sandals then grabbed my purse. Placing it over my shoulder.

I kissed Steve's head before grabbing my phone off the charger and going to check on Autumn seeing her still knocked out in the bed

I kissed Steve's head before grabbing my phone off the charger and going to check on Autumn seeing her still knocked out in the bed. I then went downstairs grabbing my car keys and drove to my doctors appointment.

I was in the waiting series filling out paper work as they then called me to the back. I hated going to the OB/GYN only because of them checking my cervix during a Pap smear was very uncomfortable. "Hi I just want to ask you a couple of questions" the medical assistant asked sweetly before placing a blood pressure cuff on my arm.

"Okay" I said with a small smile as she checked my blood pressure which was good. "Are you sexually active?" She asked as I giggled to myself "yes" I answered "are you on a form of birth control? Or what birth controls have you used during your time of being sexually active?" She asked as I told her the three birth control I've been on since I've started having sex.

"What was the first day of your last period?" She asked as I started thinking. "The twenty second of Last month" I answered. "Okay" She said before handing me a cup to pee in. "We need you to pee in this to you know run test for anything that looks funky like a yeast infection or anything else" She explained as I nodded and took the cup from her "once you're done put it in the slot and I'll take you back to your room once you're finished" she instructed.

I went into the bathroom peeing in the cup then placed it into the slot. I then washed my hands then notified the medical assistant before she took me to my room. "The doctor will be with you shortly." She said as I nodded and sat on the examination table waiting patiently.

About fifteen minutes later the doctor peeked her head in then fully came into the room introducing herself then she shook my head. "I'm doctor Joy Patterson everyone calls me joy" She informed with a warm smile She was nice and she was a sista. "So we've ran some results off your urine sample and everything came back okay but you are pregnant" She said as I was thrown off guard.

"I beg your pardon?" I asked confused making her laugh "your test results came back positive" she said as my mouth fell slightly as I was longer for words. "So congratulations" She congratulated as I was still in shock. "I spotted yesterday though" I brought up. "You may spot time to time during your first and sometimes your second trimester" She explained as I nodded. "So would you like an ultrasound?" She asked with a big smile as I smiled and nodded. "Come follow me" she instructed.

We walked into a room as I got on the table and laid back the only source of light was the lamp on the cart where the rest of the ultrasound tools were. I lifted my dress up as the doctor placed something over my thighs to cover my bottom half of my body she then placed hand sanitizer on her hands along with a pair of gloves then squeezed some gel onto my stomach.