28.

✨Y/N✨

Steve and I were going on a date and we were going to a history museum by the capital which had the History and story of captain America even though Steve told me Everything I still wanted to go to see that part of the museum. We were also going out to dinner and he wanted me to meet someone later on.

My hair was in bombshell curls as my makeup was natural and I added lashes like usual for everyday then got dressed.

Once I was finished getting dressed I sprayed perfume on my body

Once I was finished getting dressed I sprayed perfume on my body. I then heard a knock at my apartment door. I placed some earrings in my ears then went to the door seeing Steve stand there smelling nice and looking nice.

"Hey" I said "hey, you look nice. where's your jacket?" He questioned "Thank you. I'll be fine" I said before stepping out into the hallway. We were about to go but I felt Steve grab my hand and he kissed my lips as I kissed back slowly wrapping my arms around his neck.

We both pulled away smiling "let's go" Steve said as we went to the elevator. I slipped my hands in his holding it. We finally made it to the restaurant and got seated. "Did you find anything on Barnes yet?" I asked curious. "I believe he's somewhere over seas I just don't know exactly where" he expressed.

"I'll see if I can get anymore information on him" I said before dipping a chip in some salsa as I felt Steve smile at me. "What?" I asked in a giggle. "Thank you" he thanked "you're welcome" I stated "no seriously thank you" he thanked as I giggled "Steve I keep telling you if it was Tiffany I would want someone too help me out also." I expressed as he just faintly smiled.

"Just when some shit go down make sure I'm protected" I joked as he chuckled "I will Don't worry" he said making me smile. "I'm leaving out for work in a couple of days but stark is having a party out in New York when we come back, you want to go?" He asked "Mmm it depends on how much school work I have" I stated as he smiled "well you're here" he brought up.

"Yes because if I didn't come you would've distracted me or abducted me to come on a date with you" I explained as we shared a laugh. "Because you need to take a break sometimes." Steve said as I smiled. "I'll think about it" I said as he smirked.

We talked throughout dinner then went to the museum as we looked around and it honestly was cool. We got into the Captain America wing of the museum as I seen the before and after body transformation of Steve and although he was small before he was still taller than my short ass.

"You were still taller than me before" I admitted as he chuckled. We looked around and I noticed a kid was looking at Steve. I smiled as Steve placed a finger over his lips motioning the kid to be quiet.

I smiled as the kid nodded and Steve continued holding my hand

I smiled as the kid nodded and Steve continued holding my hand. "He was going to lose it if you didn't say anything" I said as Steve and I shared a small laugh. "You should do something for the kids where you meet them and talk to them" I suggested as he shook his head then chuckled.

"It'll be nice. you know that the kids look up to you as a hero" I said as he chuckled "so does their mothers" he said as we shared a laugh. "I'm serious just meet them, take some pictures and just bond with them, they really love you" I assured.

"I'll think about it" he said as I pinched his cheeks softly. "Loosen up some" I said before removing my hand and kissing his cheek as he smiled. "It'll have to be whenever I get back" he said as I smiled "okay" I said as he placed his arm over my shoulders.

"Do you ever miss being normal?" He asked me as I giggled "yeah a lot of things has changed since everything happened" I admitted. "Like what?" Steve asked looking over at me. "SHIELD tapped into the surveillance cameras in the hallways of my new apartment building to make sure I'm okay" I started off "really?!" He questioned as we shared a laugh.

"Yes, when I'm out in the streets people tend to stare and whisper even at work people ask me questions about how was it being on the run with captain America or how was it like meeting the president" I explained. "You'll get used to it after a while" Steve said.

"I feel they're asking all these questions but it was really you through out the mission who did everything" I admitted as Steve looked at me. "Trust me it wasn't, you figured out things I would've never thought about, you put yourself in danger having that world Conference meeting with Pierce to help me do what I needed to do, you were a big part of why we succeeded Don't ever think that" he expressed.

"That's one of the reasons we want you on the team" he stated as I looked at him. "What's the other reason?" I asked "you look good so you would make the team look good" he stated making me laugh. "Still no, unless I have too" I said then stopped as we looked at each other.

"No unless I have too" I repeated looking up at him "okay, no unless you have too" he said placing his hands up in surrender making me smile. We finished at the museum and got in the car as he started driving and I just rode. We pulled up in front of a hospice care unit and got out.

"Who's here?" I asked "a friend of mine wants to meet you" Steve said before we went inside and I looked around. "Margaret carter" I heard Steve say as I looked at him "I'm with you now, you sure she wants to meet me?!" I asked "I don't want to come off as it being disrespect or anything" I expressed as Steve chuckled.

"Relax, She personally said she wants to meet you" Steve said as he knocked on her door and she told us to come in. Steve walked In first holding my hand as I walked In slowly with a smile. She immediately smiled at me.

"Y/N sweetheart you got so big" she said as I was confused now. "How do you know me?" I asked as I sat in the seat by her bed. "I used to work with your dad at SHIELD, he talked about you always" she explained as I smiled.

She just smiled and looked at me "you are very beautiful" she complimented as I smiled "thank you" I thanked. "You two would make beautiful children" she said looking between Steve and I as I gave off an awkward Chuckle.

"We just got together" Steve stated as I agreed and she giggled.We all talked as she shared some stories and it was really nice. "Steve step out for a moment so I can talk to Y/N" Peggy said as he smiled some before kissing her head.

"I'll be out in the car" he said as I nodded. He walked out closing the door behind him as I looked at her. She started coughing some as I got her a glass of water. "I'm fine baby" she assured as I sat it on her end table.

"Steve can be a handful at times but he's a great guy" She started off as I agreed "I want you to give him everything I couldn't." She stated off "wait what?" I asked "He's never been this excited about a woman since 1945" she expressed then giggled. "I want you to help him and give him everything he has wanted before he went into the ice" she said.

"Peggy I don't think I can promise that, it depends on if he still wants it" I admitted "I will talk to him too but this is what I wanted to tell you" she admitted as I nodded. "If you need anyone to talk too I'm here" she expressed as I smiled "okay" I said  Now go back and enjoy the rest of your date" She said as I faintly smiled.

I said Goodbye to her as I left out the building seeing Steve pulled up in front of the building. I got in the car and closed the door. "What did she say?" He asked "it was just a little girl talk" I said as he smiled.