40.

✨Steve✨

I took Y/N back to the airport as she was leaving today because she had to return back to work tomorrow. I was driving as we were getting caught up in traffic once we got into New York City. "My flight leaves in like an hour and I still have to go through security" she said looking at the time on her phone.

"It's God telling you to stay" I stated as she looked over at me and giggled. "I'm not staying Steve I got stuff to do besides Peggy wants to see me" she brought up. "About what?" I asked "just girl talk I guess and she wants some company" Y/N said then shrugged some making me smile. "What do you two even talk about?" I asked in a chuckle.

"Um none of your business we're grown" she jokingly said as I chuckled. "We have girl talk and I listen to a lot of her stories" she admitted making me chuckle. "What are you going to do while I'm gone?" She asked.

"Well Since you've been here I've been sidetracked" I started off as she smiled "I'll be trying to find exactly where Bucky is and be home in a couple of days to take you out on a date" I said as she smiled at me.
"Where we going?" Y/N asked "you wanted to go see some Christmas lights right?" I asked making her smile big.

"You must be about to leave for work soon" she said as I chuckled "why do you think that?" I asked "you do something with me or tell me you're going to do something with me before you leave so I know that you're coming back to fulfill that promise" she explained. "Do I?" I asked looking over at her as she nodded.

"The helicarriers were literally about to blow up with you in it and all you talked about was our first date" she explained as I smiled. "I'm not going anywhere this time, I'm done for the year it's just you, me and the holidays now" I assured.

"You sure?" She asked as I chuckled and looked over at her. "I'm sure unless an alien from outer space comes and attacks us then yes" I assured as she smiled and I pulled in front of the airport entrance.
"You better" She said as I chuckled and we got out the car. I got her suit case out the trunk for her as she grabbed it.

"I'll see you in a couple of days" she started off as we hugged each other I then placed my lips on hers. I then pulled away as she faintly smiled "Okay, Love you" I stated as she looked at me surprised "love you too" she said "Don't get into trouble" she said before walking off as I chuckled and watched her go into the building before getting back in the car driving off.

✨Y/N✨

After an hour and fifteen minute flight back to Washington DC and a 30 minute drive back to the house I was finally home. I walked up to my apartment door seeing a bouquet of flowers In front of my door with a note on it.

I unlocked my door then picked the flowers up along with the note

I unlocked my door then picked the flowers up along with the note. I walked into the living room locking the door behind me. I read that the flowers were from Steve. I just smiled and placed them in a vase. I then got in the shower and threw on an oversized shirt.

I grabbed my phone and called Steve. The phone was ringing as I went to the freezer getting my chocolate fudge ice cream. He finally answered on the fourth ring. "hello?" He said. "Thank you for the flowers Steve they're beautiful" I said.

"I'm glad you like them, you're back in your apartment safe right?" He asked "yeah I'm fine" I assured "go lock your front door" he said "my front door is always locked "what about your living window?" He asked as I looked over at it noticing it's unlocked.

"Unlocked huh?" He questioned "how do you know that?" I asked going to lock the window. "I know you Y/N." He said making me smile. "Whatever" I simply stated making him chuckle. "What you doing?" I asked "nothing everyone in their rooms" he informed. "What are you about to do?" He asked "I'm eating ice cream about to watch TV" I said going back into my room laying across the bed.

"Well you got some flowers coming in tomorrow I ordered two because I thought one order didn't go in so they ended up charging my card twice" He explained as B I giggled. "You do know you could've asked for a refund right?" I questioned. "Yeah but you're worth it" he stated as I started smiling big.

"Aww thank you" I thanked in a giggle. "I'm going to let you go to sleep since you have work in the morning" he said as I faintly smiled. "Alright good night, love you" I said testing the waters "love you too" he said as I just cheesed hanging up.

I immediately called Tiffany she answered on like the third ring laughing "hey what's up?" she stated "tell her she lame for leaving early" I heard Sam say.
"Tell him I got a job and bills to pay" I stated "if you worked for SHIELD you would've been out here and getting paid" she said teasingly.

"Anyways my baby said he love me" I said smiling hard as she giggled "Awww, what we naming my God daughter?" She asked "excuse me?" I questioned making her laugh. "You heard me and I didn't stutter" she said. "Anyways good night I got work in the morning" I said "lame" she said as we shared a small laugh "night love you" she said "love you too" I said before hanging up.

I turned out my light getting comfortable in the bed I finally closed my eyes as my phone started ringing and I just looked at it seeing an unknown number calling my phone, I knew exactly who was calling my phone. I picked up my phone "hello?" I said "you took Rogers to see your grandmother?" My father questioned as I immediately laughed.

"You're so late" I said "are you two serious?" He questioned "yes" I said in a giggle. "When did this start?!" He questioned. "Us dating or just us?" I questioned "when did all of this start?" He questioned "when you had me watching him I told you that" I said. "I'm not letting you two be a thing I already have to deal with Natasha and banner I'm not doing you and Rogers" he expressed.

"He's like ninety something years old, he older than me!" he exclaimed. "Why you so loud?" I asked making him chuckle. "Because you pissing me off" he said as I giggled "you don't really sound pissed" Stated. "Well I am" he said "but you don't sound like it" I said as he sighed making me giggle. "You just love to aggravate me" He stated.

"Because it's funny and you know you want to laugh too fury" I said making him chuckled. "It's not you're my baby girl and the last guy you were with look how that turned out" he said. "But you know how Steve is" I brought up "he's old" Fury stated as I giggled. "I'm not letting you two be together besides he has to prove to me he is worthy enough to be with you" he expressed as I just giggled.

"So him keeping me safe when all that happened at SHIELD went down wasn't enough?" I questioned as he got quiet. "Y/N it's Captain Rogers of course he's going to keep you safe" he said making me laugh. "You don't even have a real issue with him and I being together, do you?" I asked as he sighed. "I don't like how you told your grandmother before me" he said as I laughed even more.

"Does your mother even know?" He questioned "Nope. shes too judgmental and I don't want to hear it" I admitted. "She'll come around" he said "hopefully" I said "and if she doesn't that's fine too" he said "you're grown and you make your own decisions" he said as I faintly smiled. "Get some sleep" he said "okay love you" I said "love you too get some sleep, that's an order" he stated as I just giggled hanging up. I fixed my head on my pillow and soon fell asleep.