81.

A Good Woman 2 is finally out‼️

✨Y/N✨

We went into the office as everyone was pulling up different holograms of the plans. We sat at a big table watching the battle of New York videos.

"How long did you fight these guys?" Rocket asked "about uh, I don't know like, two or three hours" Natasha said. "Hours?" Rocket asked. "The Chitauri the suckiest army in the galaxy, why didn't you just blow up the mother ship?" Rocket asked as I looked at him then at Tony and Steve.

"We didn't know that was a thing" Steve answered

"We didn't know that was a thing" Steve answered. Rocket started laughing. "You didn't know that was a thing?!" He asked teasingly continuing to laugh. Tony stood up turning on the clippers. "everyone knows...." he started off as Tony shaved rockets head. "Hey!" He yelled as everyone laughed.

Tony handed me the clippers as Rocket and I just looked at each other. "Just sit there, be quiet and watch the video, we didn't ask" I said as They chuckled. We finished watching the video and was now trying to figure out where the time stone was located in New York and if we picked the right time period what period would all three stones be located in New York at the same time.

Steve was standing by the hologram trying to figure out where the time stone was at the year of 2012. "You sure you don't want to 90210 this?" He asked then looked back at me.

I laughed "you know what 90210 is?" I questioned "cap you know what that is?" Tony asked "see what you started" Steve said to me as I laughed

I laughed "you know what 90210 is?" I questioned "cap you know what that is?" Tony asked "see what you started" Steve said to me as I laughed. "No 90210, just find the time stone" I said in a laugh.

"What is 9012?" Autumn asked as Steve and I just looked back at her. I then turned and looked back at Steve as shared a small laugh and I laughed into his arm. "see what happens when you in grown folks business?" I started off "it's 90210, it's a show and an area code" Steve Answered.

"Can we play some music to liven up the mood cap jokes aren't doing it" Clint said as I giggled. Tony turned on some music as "34+35" by Ariana Grande came on and I immediately started dancing side to side. "This is why we don't do music" Tony said " I didn't even do anything yet" I said as Tony chuckled. "Key word is yet" he said.