77.

Its a Long chapter💕-Dajah❤️

✨Y/N✨

I knocked on my mothers door as she finally let me in. "Hey momma" I said walking in and closing the door behind me. I finally turned and looked at her and she didn't look too good. "Are you okay? What's going on with you?" I asked. "Nothing it's just my cancer that's making me look like this" She said as I was lost for words. Cancer?!...

"So you two are finally done?" She questioned before I could even ask about her cancer. "Wow even on your death bed you're still a bitch." I brought up as she looked at me shocked. She went to sit down as I followed. "Did you come to make me make me feel like shit because I already do" She said.

"No I came to talk and check up on my mother since she doesn't have the decency to do so for her own daughter" I smartly said. "So what? What do you want to talk about?" She asked. "You know it's been five years since everything fell apart and you still have a problem with who I'm with" I started off.

"What do you wa-" she started off "for you to listen" I stated "I am listening" She said as I grew aggravated. "You know, I'm glad daddy left your ass" I started off standing up. "What is that supposed to mean?" She questioned standing up. "Exactly what the hell it means" I started off. "I'm glad he left you and I'm glad your fiancé disappeared because you deserve it. You deserve every last fucking thing that's coming your way" I stated.

"Don't think you're going to come up in my house and disrespect me" she said "I've been disrespected for SO long and it's no more. I came over to make amends with you but yet you start with the bullshit. Mother or not I will not be disrespected nor will I Ever allow you to do that shit again" I simply said.

"All the trauma you've caused alone, all through my childhood into adulthood. You made it seem as if I loved a guy who wasn't in church they was going to Break my heart, you condemned me and made me feel bad for having sex or just living out my twenties. You pushed toxic men onto me knowing they wasn't all right." I expressed
"look at how the situation with Jason went" I brought up.

"Jason loved you, you was just being an ungrateful bitch" she said. "He ain't love shit, he cheated on me, placed his hands on me and forced himself on me that's not love!" I shouted on the brink of tears.
"And you tried to hook me up with his friend. What makes you think his friend wouldn't do the same shit?!" I questioned.

"I never did anything to you, I didn't even ask to be born. all I asked of you were to be a mother" I said with tears running down my face. "If I come to you crying because I was hit by a man or touched by A man I want you to console me and help me out of that situation. instead you blamed it on me, make me feel like I was in the wrong, everything was always on me" I explained.

"You're so determined to not fuck with Steve as my husband when he's the only man in my life who has treated me right since day one!" I expressed. "The only man who has made sure I was okay. While you were straight with your fiancé you ain't even check on me and how I was doing" I shouted beyond pissed.

"Steve is the only man who gave a shit about what I was going through, who put my needs and wants before his own and you have the fucking audacity to talk down on him for being a real man?!" I shouted as she just sat there not saying anything. "But then again do you even know what a real man is?" I questioned "the hell is that supposed to mean?" She questioned. "A real man wouldn't touch his lovers daughter" I simply said. "You were being grown!" My mother shouted.