34.

✨Y/N✨

I was back at home and haven't heard anything from Steve these past four days but been seeing everything on the news and i was very concerned. Everyone was safe but I didn't know if Steve was safe himself.

I was doing my work trying to concentrate but would get side tracked at the thought of possibly losing Steve. I got a cup of ice eating it trying to relax my nerves. I turned on the TV as there was a knock at the door.

I muted the tv then looked at my phone reading the time confused. I read 11:57 PM. I got up slowly going to the door cracking it open as I peeked and seen Steve standing there.

I then swung the door open

I then swung the door open. "I should really slap the shit out of you" I said as he chuckled "that's how you talk to a person who just saved your life?" He asked. "I've been crying, worried sick about you an-" I started off as he just kissed my lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss. We then pulled away as I just stood there smiling. "I'll shut up" I said as he chuckled and walked in closing the door behind him.

"My phone broke so I have to get another one of those" he said as I faintly smiled. "I'm glad you're okay" I said as we wrapped our arms around each other. I then placed my face into his chest just holding onto him.

"I promise no more work for this year" he assured as I felt tears fall from my eyes. I started sniffling as he chuckled. "Are you crying?" He questioned. "Yes I thought you died" I cried wiping my tears away as he chuckled.

"I'm fine, I got a couple of scratches but I'm fine" he assured bringing me back into his chest. I just closed my eyes as he rubbed my back. "Is it going to be like this each time?" He asked as I giggled. "No it was just the news that freaked me out and you not answering your phone made it worse." I explained pulling away as he wiped my tears.

"I'm fine" he assured "okay?" He questioned as I nodded. I looked at his face grabbing his chin some. "Go sit down" I said before going to get the things to clean his face up. He sat at the dining room table as I placed the things on the table and poured some peroxide into a cotton ball.

I started cleaning his face with a Luke warm rag and baby soap. I then started dabbing his cuts with some peroxide as he flinched but made no sound. I made sure all his cuts were cleaned then went to place cocoa butter on his cuts.

"There" I said rubbing the rest of the cocoa butter into his bruised area. I smiled and started closing the items I used. "Thank you" he thanked as I waved him off. "You just saved the world AGAIN" I said about to walk off but he grabbed my hand.

I turned as he brought me in between his legs. "I could really use that back rub" he brought up as I giggled "I bet, you look like shit" I stated as he chuckled and I smiled going to put the things back in my bathroom.

"Go take a shower and relax" I said giving Steve a towel and wash cloth. He got into the shower as I sat back on the couch trying to finish my work before Steve got out because lord knows it won't get done once he's out.

About thirty minutes later I went in the room plugging my lap top up as he walked out the bathroom with a towel around his torso. I tossed a pair of his sweats onto the bed as he dried off and changed into his sweats.

He laid across the bed as I sat on him and started massaging his back. I rubbed his shoulders as he groaned softly. I continued giving him a massage going down his back. My hands rubbed over his muscles as I continued, I rolled my thumbs on his lower back as he just continued to groan.

I kissed his shoulder continuing to give him a massage. "Can I ask you to come back to New York tomorrow?" He asked as I massaged his middle back. "Why? What's wrong?" I asked. "There's a new avengers facility that was just built upstate. I'm recruiting some new people and I wanted to know if you could help me" he brought up.

"How long are you staying out there?" I asked "I'm not sure, but I want you to help me out" he said as I took a deep breath. "You know I'm trying not to get involved" I started off. "I know but it's just training and getting them documented, I won't let you get your hands dirty" he assured.

"Sounds like SHIELD" I brought up as he chuckled "I'll go when are we leaving?" I asked. "Sam is bringing the ship tomorrow morning" he brought up.
"Why can't you two be normal and take a flight?" I asked. "Because we're not normal, you're not even normal" he brought up as I giggled.

"Your back must be feeling better because you're trying to be funny" I stated making him chuckle. I got off of him and started to pack some clothes. "One night I want to bring you over to see my grandmother, she really wants to meet you" I brought up as he sat up and smiled.

"I really want to meet her. She still doesn't believe you and I are together, does she?" Steve questioned as I shook my head. "I believe she believes it, she just wants to meet you so she knows for sure" I explained as he smiled " I can't wait" he stated. "She can't either She's been bugging me about you since I left and she finally told my grandfather now he wants to meet you too" I informed making him smile.

We continued talking as I finished my bag and we just laid in the bed talking to each other. Steve kissed my head "get some sleep" he stated. "You the one who really needs to get some sleep" I said as he smiled and turned his back towards me I looked at him like he was crazy. "Wait a minute" I started off as he turned back around. "I was just playing" he said as I playfully sucked my teeth and he wrapped his arms around me bringing me into his chest.