47.

✨Y/N✨

I was watching the news as one of the building wings in Lagos caught on fire due to the avengers and I just sighed pinching the bridge of my nose. My phone then started vibrating as I seen an unknown number.
I answered it "what's the plan?" I heard my father question "oh and congratulations" he said as I giggled.

"I don't have a plan I specifically told Steve To keep the destruction down and part of a building is burning as we speak" I said worried. "Well I know for a fact Ross is going to want to talk to you and the avengers. You personally have to know where you stand in all of this" he said.

"Where do you stand?" He questioned "avengers is a good organization and although they cause a lot of destruction. Who else is going to get the job done? There's going to be destruction and lives at stake regardless" I explained.

"Bug I do believe we need to be cautious and to be extra careful so there is no more lives gone in the hands of the avengers trying to save the world" I expressed. "You need to figure out where you stand and go from there. I picked you for a reason Don't give me a reason why I shouldn't have " he said as I sighed.

"You'll do the right thing" he assured "I hope" I admitted. "Don't second guess yourself you know the ultimate reason why The Avengers was created you compromise where you can but not on everything, you have your team stand their ground" he said.

"Alright" I simply stated "you'll be fine just do what you feel is right with anything in this field of work" he assured. "Okay" I said then smiled. "Congratulations again" He expressed as I smiled "thank you" I thanked as we said our goodbyes and I hung up.

I immediately placed my hand over my face letting out a frustrated sigh. I laid in the bed sleeping on and off. I finally fell asleep as I felt a hand on my arm softly. "Hey" I heard Steve say softly as I placed my hand on his cheek. "Are you okay?!" I asked looking over his face for any bruises.

"I'm fine" he assured as I looked at him "Steve what happened out there?" I asked as he just looked away. "I don't know" he expressed softly.

I sat up and looked up at him concerned

I sat up and looked up at him concerned. "Go get In the shower so you can get some rest." I said as he nodded and went into the bathroom. I was laying on the bed in the dark watching tv as it was playing real lowly. About thirty minutes later Steve came out with a wife beater on and a pair of sweats.

He got in the bed next to me as I looked over at him. "I'm glad you're back safe" I said touching his hair some as he just laid his head on my chest and placed an arm around me. I kissed his head and rubbed his back softly. "I don't know what happen, she just lost control and he flew into the side of the building." He explained as I continued rubbing his back.

"Well I'll try to explain that to Ross although he's going to blow up my phone tomorrow about you all" I said then let out a small sigh. "Not all of that damage was us" Steve expressed. "Yeah I know but they're pointing the finger at us because we're supposed to be the hero's in this situation and they feel as if the avengers makes it worse" I expressed.

"But until it's brought to our attention we'll worry about that later, we need to make sure Wanda is okay and that this situation and people doesn't make her feel like she's a monster" I said as he snuggled his face into my chest making me giggle. "You must of had a stressful day?" I asked.

"Yeah" he said in a chuckle before kissing my upper stomach. "Stop being weird" I said in a giggle as he continued kissing my stomach. His kisses trailed down my stomach making me giggle more. "Stop! Are you not tired?" I asked him smiling down at him.
"It was a long day" he expressed as I laughed.

He pulled my panties off beginning to suck slowly on my clit. I held in a moan immediately turning the volume up on the TV some to cover my moans.
"Fuck" I dragged out with my head leaning back as he flicked his tongue at a fast pace causing my breathing to go uneven.

My hands connected with the back of his head softly Gripping his hair as I moved my hips. "J-just like that" I moaned. He gripped my thighs bringing my legs to my chest as my toes curled. I felt a feeling in the pit of my stomach that made me moan uncontrollably.

I eventually tried to push his head away but he went deeper. He then placed two fingers in My box and continued to suck and flick my clit. My eyes rolled back as my back arched off the bed deeply. My mouth hung open "wait,wait, stop" I whined as he stopped. "What's wrong?" He questioned as I was trying to catch my breath.

He immediately attached his mouth back on my clit and continued to curl his fingers. "Steve oh my God!" I let out, feeling my legs begun to shake. My hands immediately left from his head and balled up from the pleasure. I felt myself begun to squirt some as I placed my hand over my face embarrassed some.

I laid there trying to catch my breath as I felt him hover over me. He then moved my hands from my face. "What's wrong?" He asked as I shook my head then smile some. He then kissed my lips softly as I kissed back slowly. He kissed my neck softly as he positioned himself at my entrance pushing himself in slowly.

I let out a small whimper as he got his tip in. I looked down at us feeling him pull out and go in a little deeper this time. I looked down at how My grip was around his dick. He immediately groaned as I Whimpered. My eyes rolled back as he started to thrust.

My hands went to his back beginning to dig my nails into him as he went deeper than before. "Oh my G-God!" I moaned louder feeling him start to kiss on my lips. I moaned as he continued kissing my lips. My hands went from his back to his chest. I snatched my lips from his beginning to moan uncontrollably.

He started kissing my neck as I felt myself start to cream. "Shit Steve" I moaned out looking down at the mess we were creating. "Fuck, I'm going to have to change the sheets" he groaned looking down as I nodded moaning loudly. I bit down on my lip looking him in his eyes whimpering.

He slowed down his strokes as I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck "I love you" I truthfully said rubbing his cheek softly making him faintly smile. "I love you too" he said before kissing my lips and continuing to do slow strokes.