33.

✨Y/N✨

Steve and I just stayed up talking and it's honestly what we needed and we said we were going to work on how we are with each other in our relationship and I'm starting to think our issues wasn't bad we were just being dramatic.

I woke up in Steve's arms sitting up some as he started waking up. He then sat up as we smiled at each other "morning" he stated. "Good Morning" I said making him smile. He stood up and placed his jacket on. "I got to get back to everyone" he said as I nodded.

Steve wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled. "Have a safe flight and let me know you're back in DC safe" he said as I nodded. "Have a safe trip and please come back" I said as he chuckled "I'm coming back" he assured.

"You better" I said making him chuckle he then kissed my lips and left. I started getting ready so I could go to my grandmothers house. I wore a sweat suit and a pair of uggs and then checked out from my hotel driving to my grandmothers house.

I rung her doorbell as she finally came to the door "hey baby" she greeted as I smiled and I hugged her "hey Grandma" I said as we went into the house. "Did you eat breakfast?" She asked "Nope" I said as she turned back and smiled big at me. "What you want to eat?" She questioned.

"Anything you're making is fine grandma" I said "anyways I'll make some bacon, eggs, grits and some cinnamon raisin toast" she explained taking the stuff out as I giggled. "Your mother still with what's his face?" She asked as I giggled. "Yup" I said as she shook her head. "What you been up to?" She asked.

"Living life, momma's trying to hook me up with this guy at her church" I said as my grandmother smirked. "why don't you go out him, he's a church guy. You always wanted that" she brought up. "Grandma I have a boyfriend" I interrupted as she waved me off "who Jason?" She asked then made a face "Nah he's dead" I simply said as she looked back at me shocked.

"What the hell happened?! Who are you dating?!" She asked as I giggled "it's a long story" I said. "But I'm dating Captain America" I brought up "Chile anyway what happened?!" She asked. "Grandma I'm serious" I said then laughed. "No you're not" she stated as I giggled "grandma for real I'm dating Steve Rogers" I said.

"Really? No you're not,Prove it" she stated as I giggled pulling my phone out I called Steve placing him on speaker. He answered on the fourth ring "you okay?!" He asked in a worried tone as I giggled "no my grandmother doesn't believe we date" I brought up "this is a recording put him on time face" she stated. "Grandma face time?" I asked "you know what the hell I'm talking about" she stated as I started FaceTiming him and he appeared on the screen smiling.

"You are telling a story, what I tell you about that?" She asked hitting my arm. "Grandma he's right here" I stated laughing as she shook her head. "I dun told you about telling stories in my house since you was a kid don't make me rock your world" she said as Steve chuckled "I have to go but I'll talk to you later" Steve stated as I smiled "okay" I stated "love you" he said "love you too" I stated before hanging up as my grandmother just looked at me.

"He's a fine one" she says with a smirk as I giggled. "He a fine little white boy" She added as I couldn't help but giggle. "Grandma he older than you technically" I brought up. "He Don't look older than me so therefore I am older" She expressed making me laugh. "He the finest man you ever been talking to Jason looked" She stated off "let's just say you made that relationship look good" she said throwing shade. "Grandma he's dead the least you could do is let that man rest in hell" I said making her laugh.

"Does your mother know?" She questioned as I shook my head "she'd probably just yell at me and say I'm doing it wrong and throw the guy from our church in my face and tell me Steve is going to leave me" I explained then looked at my shoes before looking back at my grandmother.  She smiled then started talking.

"I understand where she's coming from as far as the Bible, but then we're also human. if you're sleeping with him that's between you, him and God nobody else. Your mother was sleeping with your father before marriage just like I was sleeping with your grandfather before we got married" she expressed. "Where is he at anyway?" I questioned "he's out with his friends so it's just me and you baby girl" she said as I smiled and she handed me some tea.

"So you can Catch me up on everything" she expressed as I nodded. "Start from the beginning though" she added as I giggled and she was listening to the story of Steve and I.

We finally sat down and started eating "but last night I was trying to break it off with him due to us arguing a lot" I started off. "Because you two are stubborn and strong willed" she said as I looked at her and sighed. "But the difference is you're passive with it and go quiet after a while, he'll keep applying pressure. You better keep him" she expressed as I giggled.

"There is no such thing as a relationship without arguments or disagreements. And whoever doesn't argue with their significant other is bound to either leave or get a divorce" she said as I smiled. "A man who is willing to stay and love you through arguments and differences is a man you need to keep nowadays you kids argue over dumb shit and break up" she said making me giggle.

"I knew there was some type of glow to you when you walked through the door. I haven't seen that in years" she expressed as I smiled. "I believe you two just have to get used to it, you two will be just fine" she assured.

"And as far as your mother knowing" she stated off "you're grown and I told you times before that you allow your mother to be that way with you, if you're paying your own bills, got your own job and staying in your own house, you owe no reason nor explanation for doing what you do" she explained as I nodded.

"Now when do I get to meet him?" She asked with a smile as I giggled. "We'll make a trip just so you can meet him"I said as she smiled. "You two will be fine besides imagine the stories you could tell your kids together" she said as I giggled. "Slow your roll, I'm not thinking about any kids right now" I admitted.