43.

"A Good Woman 2" preview is in the "A Good Woman" book. Enjoy😌-Dajah💕

✨Steve✨

I woke up to Y/N knocked out next to me I got up going to get ready. I did my hygiene routine and came out the bathroom with a towel around my torso as Y/N turned in the bed. "Time to get up" I said walking over to her side of the bed. "Come on" I said as she placed her face in the blanket. "No" she said in a groggy tone. I moved the covers from over her face "Y/N don't make me do it" I warned as she just placed the covers back over her face.

I chuckled and shook my head before I moved the covers off of her then picked her up throwing her body over my shoulders. I was about to walk into the bathroom but she grabbed the doorway to the bathroom tightly. "Steve you kept me up all night, let me sleep" she said. "I'll let you sleep when we get to New York" I said finally pulling her and sitting her on the toilet seat.

"I'll go to sleep right here" she started off getting considerable on the toilet seat as I chuckled and started running the water for her shower. "Don't be difficult" I said as she ignored me.I placed my hand on my hip just looking at her. I then picked her up placing her on the sink counter.

I pulled her shirt over her body and kissed her neck softly. I begun to rub her clit as she moaned. "Okay" she whined sliding off the sink but I still stood in front off her. She looked up at me then poked my peck making me chuckle.

"This is a lot" she said referring to my chest and my muscles making me chuckle again. "Go get ready" I said before walking out and closing the door behind me. I got dressed and sprayed some cologne on. I was sitting on the bed watching the news and played with a black velvet box in my hands.

My phone started ringing as I placed it in my jacket pocket and pulled my phone out seeing Sam calling me. I answered as I seen Y/N walk out the bathroom dressed and her hair in curls.

"I'm here where you at?" Sam questioned

"I'm here where you at?" Sam questioned. "Had a problem with getting drama Queen up" I said as Y/N was holding her clothes placing it into her duffle bag then she threw a pillow at me. Sam started chuckling "she's dressed just moving slow" I said as she was putting on lotion then slipped into her sandals. "You two Don't have anything to do today anyway" she said as she walked into the bathroom.

" Did you do it yet?" Sam asked out of curiosity "no I think I might take her on a picnic or something before asking. "are we really still asking her to join The team after two years of her saying no?" Sam asked. "Well she's staying at the Avengers facility until further notice I'll try talking to her" I said.

"You were really going to take her on a picnic to ask her that?" Sam asked in a laugh as I laughed "yes in order to get her in the best mood possible it's either food or sex and I can't ask her that during sex" I said. "Well.." Sam started off "well" I stated weighing out my options with that.