60.

✨Y/N✨
✨3 weeks later✨

I woke up to Steve not next to me. I got up going to take a shower and get ready for my day to stay in and figure out what the hell just happened. I got out the shower placed lotion on my body then got dressed.

I went to go brush my teeth then proceeded to press out my hair

I went to go brush my teeth then proceeded to press out my hair. Once I was done with my hair

I did my skin routine then went to go get Autumn ready

I did my skin routine then went to go get Autumn ready. I peeked in and realized she wasn't there and automatically started panicking. I started panicking because what if she to disappeared?

"Steve!" I called out running downstairs looking for him. "Steve!" I said in a panic before running into a room seeing him Natasha and Rhodes standing there. He looked back at me concerned.

"What's wrong?!" He asked walking up to me as tears threatened to come out "w-where's Autumn?!" I asked frantic as he came up to me holding my shoulders

"What's wrong?!" He asked walking up to me as tears threatened to come out "w-where's Autumn?!" I asked frantic as he came up to me holding my shoulders. "Y/N-Y/N she's right there" he expressed motioning his hand in her direction as I finally looked at her. Autumn was just sitting down in her high chair.

"She was up so I fed her" Steve said as I  just placed my forehead on Steve's chest taking a breath

just placed my forehead on Steve's chest taking a breath.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head "I just thought she disappeared-I'm sorry" I apologized shaking my head some. "She's fine" Steve assured kissing my head. "Go upstairs and get some more rest She's okay" He added as I pulled away from him and Natasha. "She's fine I promise. Go get some sleep Y/N" Natasha said as I nodded.

Steve walked me Back to the room as I immediately sat on the bed with my face in my hands. "I'll order you some food just relax" Steve said as my face lifted from my hands and I wiped my falling tears. "Come on" he softly said pulling the covers back for me as I got in and he turned the TV onto "Tom and Jerry" causing me to smile.

"She's fine, you're fine, we're all fine" he assured making me smile harder as he stepped out and I was just watching tv curled up in the bed holding onto my pillow. About forty five minutes passed as there was a knock on the door. "Come in" I stated as Steve came in with a plate in one hand and Autumn in his arms in the other. I automatically smiled and held my hands out as Autumn climbed into my arms.

I kissed her head and sat her next to me then looked at Steve. "You didn't have to put it on a plate"

 "You didn't have to put it on a plate"

I stated making him smile. "Don't worry about it. Eat" he expressed as as I started eating and my eyes rolled back out of satisfaction. "Thank you" I thanked him making him chuckle "I'm glad you like it, eat up" he said in a chuckle about to walk away but I called his name. "Steve" I called out as he turned and looked at me.

I motioned for him to sit down next to me as he walked to his side of the bed sitting next to me. He laid on his side as his elbow held him up. "Mmmm" I hummed taking a bite out of my eggs as my eyes rolled back and he chuckled. Autumn started taping my arm that was holding the plate as she looked between my food and me.

"Here greedy" I said giving her some of my eggs as Steve chuckled. "Mommy" autumn stated then pointed to my sausages as I sucked my teeth and gave her a whole sausage link. I took another fork full of eggs and placed it by Steves lips.

"If I eat it Are you going to call me greedy too?" He questioned as I giggled. "Just eat it" I said then fed it to him as I smiled. "Greedy" I let out smiling making him smile while he continued to chew. I felt Steve kiss my arm before he laid his head on my arm.
"You okay?" I asked him as he nodded wrapping an arm around Autumn as she sat there and laid back on him. I placed my food on the night stand beside me as Steve laid his head in my lap.

"Autumn" I said making her smile at me as I smiled back "this is daddy" I finally Introduced before placing my hand in Steve's hair. Steve smiled at her as she smiled and hid her face in his neck making us laugh. Ever since Steve came back and been spending time with Autumn I've been watching how Autumn is with Steve and she was very clingy to him. Not how she is with me but she took a big liking to Steve off the rip.

I didn't fully understand how though. She's shy when it comes to other people she doesn't know but with Steve it was almost like he's been here since birth with her. Autumn sat up and kissed my cheek as I smiled and wrapped my arms around her to embrace her. I really prayed we stayed like this forever and we have the best mother daughter relationship because I've yet have spoken to my mother since before I even got pregnant or even knew about being pregnant.

Steve smiled at Autumn and I. "Have you talked to your mother?" Steve asked as I shook my head.
"Y/N" Steve said as I sighed. "You got to be the bigger person" he said as I looked over at him. "Yeah I know but if I be the bigger person and talk to her then I'm being vulnerable for any negative thing she has to say" I explained.

"We just lost half of earth including your father. Right now is the best time to connect with her" Steve said as I sighed. "I'll stop by her house in the morning" I said as he smiled some and kissed my cheek roughly making me laugh. "This is the last time Steve and if she disrespects me again, I'm not dealing with her" I admitted.

"That's fine I just want you to see her because she may not have anybody right now" Steve said as I nodded some thinking about what he was saying. "I'll bring Autumn with me so you can work and if all goes well you can finally meet her" I said picking a sleeping Autumn up.

"Yeah besides I should meet my fiancé's mother" Steve said as I playfully rolled my eyes and hit him with a pillow before taking Autumn to her room so she could sleep in her own bed.